|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
The Un-DOO-Able Mission Team, under the lead of Agent Doo, set out to nab the no good crook, Mastermind. It seems he hired some technicians to build a transponder beam in the Statue of Liberty. This will allow him to control the world if the team can't stop him.
Insert details here.
- Groundskeeper (single appearance)
- Mastermind (single appearance)(Cecil's disguise)
- Cecil (single appearance)
- Pizza concession men (single appearance)
- Female technician (single appearance)
- Mr. Droid (single appearance)(redeemed)
- Other robots (single appearance)(no lines)
- Technicians/tourists (single appearance)(no lines)
- Mission director (only time heard)
- Police officers (single appearance)(no lines)
|Groundskeeper||Grumpy. He said he keeps close watch on the gang.|
|Cecil as Mastermind||To take over the world.|
|Don Messick|| Scooby-Doo|
Pizza concession man 1
|Casey Kasem||Shaggy Rogers|
|Heather North||Daphne Blake|
|Pat Fraley|| Cecil|
- The title is a reference to the 60's Mission: Impossible; the "this hydrant will self-destruct" parodies the self-destructing mission messages.
- Cecil talking in a secret room covered by a curtain and pretending to be someone more imposing and frightening is a reference to The Wizard of Oz.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- The Scooby-Doo Detective Agency is referred to as the Un-DOO-Able Mission Team in this episode and appears to be employed by the government.
In other languages
|Greek||Η Μυστική Ομάδα Μυστηρίου||The Secret Mystery Team|