The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Insert details here.
- Batman (first comic appearance)(main story and flashback)
- Robin (first comic appearance)(main story and flashback)
- Man-Bat (single appearance)(no lines)(main story and flashback)(transformation)
- Dr. Kirk Langstrom (single appearance)(main story and flashback)(redeemed)
- Bat-robbers (single appearance)(robbers' disguise)
- Robbers (single appearance)
- Joker (first time mentioned in a comic)
- Penguin (first time mentioned in comic)
- Sonny Bono (indirectly mentioned)
- Cher (indirectly mentioned)
- Harlem Globetrotters (indirectly mentioned)
- Davy Jones (indirectly mentioned)
- Jerry Reed (indirectly mentioned)
- Josie and the Pussycats (indirectly mentioned)
- Cass Elliot (indirectly mentioned)
- Jimmy Olsen (first mentioned)
- Police officer (single appearance)(no lines)
- Mystery Analysts of Gotham City (first mentioned)
- Unnamed town
- Gotham City (flashback only)
- Mystery Inc.'s flashlights
- Man-Bat serum
- Giant skateboard
- Man-Bat antidote
- Fishing net
- Bat-robber mask
|Robbers as bat-robbers||To steal.|
- Mystery Inc. met Batman and Robin in the The New Scooby-Doo Movies episodes The Dynamic Scooby-Doo Affair and The Caped Crusader Caper. The run-ins they had with many of the celebrities they had at the same time are also indirectly mentioned.
The following credits try to match how they are displayed in the comic as much as possible:
- Writer: Sholly Fisch
- Artist: Dario Brizuela
- Colorist: Heroic Age
- Letterer: Saida Temofonte
- Cover artist: Dario Brizuela
- Assistant editor: Jessica Chen
- Editor: Kristy Quinn
- Batman created by: Bob Kane
- Special thanks to: Leandro Corral
- The Batarang appears for the first time, which hadn't appeared in The New Scooby-Doo Movies, possibly because it was seen as too violent at that point for Scooby-Doo.
- The gang's invite to the Mystery Analysts' convention sets up the next story, Who's Scared?
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- Daphne generalises their last encounter with Joker and Penguin, but this did happen twice (three, if one counts the Scooby-Doo segment in the Batman: The Brave and the Bold episode Bat-Mite Presents: Batman's Strangest Cases!, as being canon).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.