|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
With little hope left of curing the nanite plague, the gang look onward to a mall that could provide a permanent shelter for them.
Insert details here.
- Monsters (single appearance)(no lines)
- George Romero (only time mentioned)
- Cliffy's dad (mentioned)(deceased)
- Cliffy's mom (mentioned)(deceased)
- Scrappy-Doo (mentioned)
- The Four (mentioned)
- Albany, New York
- Henry Hudson Mall
- City hall
- Athena Center (mentioned)
- Complex Alpha (mentioned)
The following credits try to match how they are displayed in the comic as much as possible:
- A new direction for the Scooby Gang, courtesy of... Keith Giffen, J.M. DeMatteis & Ron Wagner
- Andy Owens: inks
- Hi-Fi: colors
- Travis Lanham: letters
- Carlos D'Anda: cover
- Philip Tan & Elmer Santos: variant cover
- Diego Lopez: asst. editor
- Harvey Richards: editor
- Marie Javins: cosmic overlord
- It's been two months since they found out about no cure for the nanite plague in the previous story.
- The core gang first met in Waiting for the End of the World.
- Daphne and Fred were working on Daphne Blake's Mysterious Mysteries when the first met Velma, Shaggy, and Scooby.
- "Ruh-roh" count: 1 (by Fred).
- "Zoinks" count: 0.
- "Jeepers" count: 0.
- "Jinkies" count: 0.
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- None known.