|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
A Chinese New Year's tradition of a lion-costumed acrobat collecting payments for the common good of businesses has been turned into a protection racket.
Insert details here.
- Li See Lion (single appearance)(no lines)(Dr. Yang's disguise)
- Dr. Yang (single appearance)
- Chang (single appearance)
- Patrons (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)
- Wu Lung (single appearance)(no lines)(flashback only)
- Sing Lee (single appearance)(no lines)
- Chinatown, San Francisco
- 100 dollar bill
- Fred's pocket flashlight
- Fortune cookies
- Dr. Yang's college broad jump trophy
- Dragon chair
|Dr. Yang||To shake down other restaurants for protection money.|
| Dr. Yang as the Li See Lion|
Chang the waiter as his accomplice.
|To shake down other restaurants for protection money.|
- This is the second consecutive story to have Scooby be requested for help by someone, after The Phantom Wolf.
- Scooby Snacks: 0.
- When Scooby jumps from one roof to the next, he's called "Super Scooby", in reference to Superman.
- Scooby-Doo! Classic Comics: Vol. 1 CD-Rom (Sep 2009)
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- On page 5, panel 2, "Merchant's club" should be "Merchants' club", and "Merchants Association of China Town" should be "Merchants Association of Chinatown".
Velma: Heh! It's the Chop Suey Scooby Phantom!