Boba Fett Returns - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Needed: Video games.
A long-running theme of having the various incarnations of Daphne Blake getting kidnapped or captured by the antagonist. Her nickname is "Danger-prone Daphne".
- 1 Television
- 1.1 Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!
- 1.2 The New Scooby-Doo Movies
- 1.3 The Scooby-Doo Show
- 1.4 Dynomutt, Dog Wonder
- 1.5 The New Scooby and Scrappy Doo Show
- 1.6 The New Scooby-Doo Mysteries
- 1.7 The 13 Ghosts of Scooby-Doo
- 1.8 A Pup Named Scooby-Doo
- 1.9 What's New, Scooby-Doo?
- 1.10 Shaggy and scooby doo get a clue
- 1.11 Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated
- 1.12 Batman: The Brave and the Bold
- 1.13 Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!
- 1.14 Scooby-Doo and Guess Who?
- 2 Animated films
- 3 Live-action and Theatrical films
- 4 Video games
- 5 Novels
- 6 Comics
- 7 Deleted scenes
- 8 Gallery
Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!
- Main article(s): Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!
- Hassle in the Castle: Falling down a trapdoor and being trapped in a room. Also, the Phantom attempts to grab her again.
- Decoy for a Dognapper: Kidnapped and tied to a post by the Indian Witch Doctor.
- Bedlam in the Big Top: Hypnotized by the Ghost Clown.
- A Gaggle of Galloping Ghosts: Chased by Frankenstein's Monster into a dungeon.
- Which Witch is Which?: Kidnapped and bound and gagged by the Witch and the Zombie.
- Go Away Ghost Ship: Kidnapped and chained up by the Ghost of Redbeard, along with Fred and Velma.
- Mystery Mask Mix-Up: Kidnapped and bound and gagged by the Scare Pair.
The New Scooby-Doo Movies
- Main article(s): The New Scooby-Doo Movies
- Sandy Duncan's Jekyll and Hyde: Kidnapped and bound and gagged by Zalia Z. Fairchild.
- The Haunted Showboat: Caught in a giant net with Fred, Velma, And Josie and the pussycats.
- The Haunted Candy Factory: A candy machine malfunctioned, engulfing her and the others in taffy.
The Scooby-Doo Show
- Main article(s): The Scooby-Doo Show
- A Frightened Hound Meets Demons Underground: Stuck inside a piano with a sheet over her head by the Demon.
- The Creepy Creature of Vulture's Claw: Grabbed by the Mantis and left tied up in the gardener's building.
- A Menace in Venice: Tied up in a sack by the Ghostly Gondolier and later locked in a cell.
Dynomutt, Dog Wonder
- Main article(s): The Scooby-Doo/Dynomutt Hour
- The Wizard of Ooze: Trapped in a net high in a tree with the others, with alligators below, and a beaver gnawing on the tree to make it a deathtrap.
The New Scooby and Scrappy Doo Show
- Main article(s): The New Scooby and Scrappy Doo Show
- Scooby the Barbarian: Kidnapped and put in a cell by Olaf the Terrible and Viking pirates.
- Scooby of the Jungle: Kidnapped and put in a cage by Randar the Ape Man.
- Scoobsie: The Phantom of the Soaps tried to kidnap Daphne, but she was rescued by Scrappy-Doo.
- The Scooby Coupe: Kidnapped and put in a cage along with Shaggy by the Specter of Sports Cars.
The New Scooby-Doo Mysteries
- Main article(s): The New Scooby-Doo Mysteries
- Ghosts of the Ancient Astronauts: Held prisoner in a zombie village.
The 13 Ghosts of Scooby-Doo
- Main article(s): The 13 Ghosts of Scooby-Doo
- Scoobra Kadoobra: Kidnapped and put into a sleep by Maldor the Malevolent.
- It's A Wonderful Scoob: Tied up by Time Slime, becomes his slave in an alternate future.
- The Ghouliest Show on Earth: Hypnotised by Professor Phantazmo.
A Pup Named Scooby-Doo
- Main article(s): A Pup Named Scooby-Doo
- Wanted Cheddar Alive: Kidnapped and tied up by the Cheese Monster along with Fred, Shaggy and Velma.
- Curse of the Collar: Put In a net along with the rest of the gang by the Ghost of Buster McMuttMauler.
- The Computer Walks Among Us: Kidnapped and eaten by Dinkley 2000 along with Fred and Shaggy.
- Horror of the Haunted Hairpiece: Put in a net by Bigwig.
What's New, Scooby-Doo?
- Main article(s): What's New, Scooby-Doo?
- Big Scare in the Big Easy: Kidnapped, bound and gagged by the Leland Brothers.
- High-Tech House of Horrors: Kidnapped and put in a tube by Shari.
- New Mexico, Old Monster: Kidnapped and put in a giant bird cage by the Wakumi.
- E-Scream: The Osomons capture a virtual Daphne in a box.
Shaggy and scooby doo get a clue
Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated
- Main article(s): Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated
- Revenge of the Man Crab: Kidnapped and put in a cage by the Man-Crab.
- In Fear of the Phantom: Kidnapped and bound and gagged by the Phantom, whilst disguised as Thorn.
- Where Walks Aphrodite put under the love spell by Aphordite along with everyone else.
- Escape from Mystery Manor: Kidnapped and chained to a couch by Danny Darrow.
- The Siren's Song: Kidnapped and tied up along with the others by the Fish Freaks.
- The Night the Clown Cried II - Tears of Doom!: Tied to an airplane seat with wrapping paper, and gagged with a pacifier by Crybaby Clown.
Batman: The Brave and the Bold
- Bat-Mite Presents: Batman's Strangest Cases!: Kidnapped and tied up by the Joker and the Penguin, along with Fred, Velma, and Shaggy.
Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!
- Main article(s): Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!
- Party Like It's 1899: Captured along with Fred and other guests by the Headless Count.
- Scary Christmas: Carried away along with Scooby by a Pterodactyl.
- In Space: caught by the Space Kook.
Scooby-Doo and Guess Who?
- What a Night, for a Dark Knight!: Tied up and gagged by Batman.
- The Sword, the Fox and the Scooby-Doo!: captured along with Fred and Velma by the Giant Teddy Bear.
- Dark Diner of Route 66!: captured along with Fred and Velma by the Mud Men.
- Zombie Island: Restrained by the magic of a voodoo doll by Simone Lenoir.
- Witch's Ghost: Restrained by a magic tree root created by Sarah Ravencroft.
- Monster of Mexico: Kidnapped, tied up and blindfolded by the museum guide.
- Loch Ness Monster: Restrained by associates of Mcintyre, along with her cousin, Shannon.
- Pirates Ahoy!: Kidnapped and tied to a mast by pirates of Captain Skunkbeard, along with the rest of the gang.
- Goblin King: transformed into a witch by the amazing Kretsky.
- Samurai Sword: Restrained by the power of the Black Samurai, along with the rest of the gang, except for Shaggy and Scooby. Also captured along with Velma and Miyumi by a remote Pacific island tribe, and nearly married against their wills to their chief.
- Music of the Vampire: Kidnapped and tied between two trees by Fangenschanz. Also kidnapped by Van Helsing later.
- Scooby-Doo! The Sword and the Scoob: set back in time by Morgan Lafay along with the rest of the gang.
- Straight Outta Nowhere: Scooby-Doo! Meets Courage the Cowardly Dog: turned into a pixelated version of herself by the Cicada Queen
Live-action and Theatrical films
- Scooby-Doo: The Movie: Kidnapped, bound and gagged by the Luna Ghost. She was later kidnapped by Zarkos, who also removed her protoplasm from her body and had her possessed by a demon.
- Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed: Restrained by the Tar Monster, along with the rest of the gang (except for Scooby-Doo).
- Scooby-Doo! The Mystery Begins Sprayed by magnesium fluoride by the Specter along with the rest of the gang and brought to the school.
- Scooby-Doo! Curse of the Lake Monster Chased by the Lake Monster of Erie Pointe Which was sent by Wanda Grubwort along with Fred
- SCOOB!: Kidnapped and locked up by Dick Dastardly, along with Fred and Velma.
- Scooby-Doo! Classic Creep Capers:
- Scooby-Doo! Night of 100 Frights: Kidnapped and tied up by Mastermind.
- Scooby-Doo! Unmasked:
- Scooby-Doo! and the Farmyard Fright: The scarecrow grabs Daphne, and run off with her, but she escapes when he runs out of energy.
- Scooby-Doo! and the Deep-Sea Diver: The Ghost of Monsoon Max throws a net over the gang, but Daphne escapes. She is then grapped by Monsoon Max and dragged away to the back of the ship. She is then stuff in a bench-box compartment and later found by the gang.
- Scooby-Doo! Mystery 3: The Haunting of Pirate Cove: Daphne is kidnapped by Captain Purplebeard while the gang is clue hunting, with only a threatening ransom note left behind. After Purplebeard is unmasked, Scooby sniffs out a bound and gagged Daphne by some candy she had dropped on the ground to lead the gang to her.
Scooby Doo... Where Are You! (Gold Key Comics)
- Main article(s): Scooby Doo... Where Are You! (Gold Key Comics)
- The Swamp Witch: Retells the kidnapping of Daphne in the WAY episode Which Witch is Which?
- The Ghosts of Grimstone Castle: Retells the kidnapping of Daphne in the WAY episode A Gaggle of Galloping Ghosts.
- The Ghost of Redbeard: Retells the kidnapping of Daphne, Fred, and Velma in the WAY episode Go Away Ghost Ship.
Scooby Doo... Where Are You! (Charlton Comics)
- Main article(s): Scooby Doo... Where Are You! (Charlton Comics)
- Custard's Next-to-Last Stand: Daphne, Fred, and Velma are tied to a stake and held for ransom by stereotyped Native Americans.
- A Mad Mad Mad Mad Man: Dr. Jickle knocks the gang out with gas, and restrains Daphne for knife-throwing practice.
- The Four Flushers: a criminal gang of dog caretakers kidnap the gang so that Scooby-Doo will be forced to impersonate his deceased relative and get them money from the bank.
Scooby-Doo (Archie Comics)
- Main article(s): Scooby-Doo (Archie Comics)
- The Really Big Show: Daphne and Fred are tied up near a barrel of dynamite with a fuse lit for it to explode.
- The Balloon Busters: Daphne, Fred, and Velma are bound and gagged by Fylon the balloon master.
Scooby-Doo (DC Comics)
- Main article(s): Scooby-Doo (DC Comics)
- Scooby in the Booby Hatch!: Put in an asylum by her Aunt Mildred.
- Revenge, Inc.: Trapped in her own mind by a hypnotic ray.
- The Dragon's Eye Conclusion: Just Deserts: The whole gang was tied up by the villain.
- The Perilous Pendulum: Bound in a "Pit and the Pendulum" deathtrap along with the rest of the gang.
- A Real Steal: Daphne and Velma are captured and tied up by zombie outlaws who are robbing a shopping mall.
- Main article(s): Scooby-Doo! Team-Up
- Who's Scared?: Daphne and the gang are tied up in front of archery targets after Larry challenges Robin to rescue them all.
- Scooby-Doo: The Movie's unused opening: Kidnapped, bound and gagged by the Creeper, Frankenstein's Monster and the Giggling Green Ghost.