|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
The house was temporarily unnoccupied, after Fred's father was arrested for unethical acts, one of which was the discovery that he wasn't Fred's real father, and Fred's subsequent attempt to search around for his birth parents. During his search (which went nowhere), he was summoned back to Crystal Cove, where he lived like a bachelor. Then his birth parents popped up on the doorstep and lived with him there for a while, until they turned out to be no better, and felt forced to move out himself.
When Mystery Inc. destroyed the Evil Entity, the universe was altered, creating a town that was unaffected by its influence, and Fred lived a happy family live with his birth parents in the mansion.
Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated
Fred Sr. talked to his son in his room about there being more to life than traps.
With his fake dad gone, the house had turned into a complete mess.
Insert details here. (Web of the Dreamweaver!)
Insert details here. (The Hodag of Horror)
Insert details here. (Gates of Gloom)
- Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated
- 101. Beware the Beast from Below
- 102. The Creeping Creatures
- 106. The Legend of Alice May
- 116. Where Walks Aphrodite
- 121. Menace of the Manticore
- 123. A Haunting in Crystal Cove
- 202. The House of the Nightmare Witch
- 204. Web of the Dreamweaver!
- 205. The Hodag of Horror
- 224. Gates of Gloom
- 226. Come Undone
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Come Undone
- ↑ All Fear the Freak, The Night the Clown Cried
- ↑ The Night the Clown Cried
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 The House of the Nightmare Witch
- ↑ Web of the Dreamweaver!
- ↑ Wrath of the Krampus
- ↑ Heart of Evil
- ↑ Beware the Beast from Below
- ↑ The Creeping Creatures
- ↑ The Legend of Alice May
- ↑ Where Walks Aphrodite
- ↑ Menace of the Manticore
- ↑ A Haunting in Crystal Cove