|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
The gang is trying to take a nice, peaceful vacation at an island resort, but the Jabberwocky infestation at the nature preserve next door isn't making that easy.
Insert details here.
- Denise Minor (single appearance)
- Jabberwockies (single appearance)(no lines)(deers' disguises)
- Deers (single appearance)(no lines)(redeemed)
- Lewis Carroll (mentioned)
- Mr. Tichio (only time mentioned)
- Police officers (single appearance)(no lines)
- South Carolina
- Fred's flashlight
- Shaggy's sunglasses
- Picnic basket
- Peanut butter
- Pickles (mentioned)
- Deck chairs
|Fripp Island Hotel owner||Upset that the deers from the nature preserve eat his flowers and pester his guests.|
|Ranger||Upset that all the tourists are destroying the nature preserve.|
| Denise Minor|
Deers as the Jabberwockies
|She needed the hotel to lower its prices for her movie, and to do that she had to make them desperate for customers.|
The following credits try to match how they are displayed in the comic as much as possible:
- Writer: Matthew K. Manning
- Penciller: Robert Pope
- Inker: Scott McRae
- Colorist: Franco Riesco
- Letterer: Saida Temofonte
- Cover Artists: Scott Neely & Heroic Age
- Assistant Editor: Jessica Chen
- Editor: Kristy Quinn
- Disguises: None.
- Scooby Snacks bribe: 0.
- "Ruh-roh" count: 0.
- "Zoinks" count: 1.
- "Jeepers" count: 0.
- "Jinkies" count: 1.
- The name and the story is an allusion to Jabberwocky (which is referenced by Velma), a poem in Lewis Carroll's novel, Through the Looking Glass, and What Alice Found There.
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- None known.