|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
A bad parking space gets the gang sent a space station, where an alien contagion has spread among the crew and trust is at an all-time low.
Insert details here.
- Gang (main story and flashback)
- Hutch (single appearance)
- Wendell (single appearance)
- Mrs. Blake (mentioned)
- Gremlin (no lines)(flashback only)(cameo)
- Giant (no lines)(flashback only)(cameo)
- Ortiz (single appearance)(no lines)
- Potter (single appearance)(no lines)
- Asteroid 5512-J
- Crystal Canopy (flashback only)
- Lutz Manor (flashback only)
- Ireland (flashback only)
|Lt. Feigenbaum||He was acting suspicious and transformed into the alien.|
|Garret||He was the only crew member left at the space station.|
|Officer Soung as Space Kook||To keep the rest of the crew away from the gold he found.|
- The artificial wormhole takes Scooby, Shaggy, and the alien back in time to previous episodes:
- The gang are sitting on the ground of the Crystal Canopy in Be Quiet Scooby-Doo!.
- Velma carries the gang on her back up the stairs of Lutz Manor in Where There's a Will, There's a Wraith.
- Scooby & Shaggy are trapped with the Gremlin on the outside Air Gigantica during flight in Gremlin on a Plane.
- Fred, dressed as a knight, taking on the Giant in Giant Problems.
- The gang finding the spanner while underwater in the Mystery Machine in All Paws on Deck.
- Fred transforms the Mystery Machine into different forms and activates different objects from previous episodes:
- The episode is a reimagining of the Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! episode Spooky Space Kook. The major differences in the monster is that it isn't called the Spooky Space Kook/Space Kook (although it is credited as "Space Kook"), or its distinctive cackling laugh, and wears a white, realistic space suit identical to the rest of the crew, instead of a bulky blue suit, with a huge helmet. A more traditional version had already been teased, although not necessarily intended, in the opening theme song for a season and a half before this episode.
- While not mentioned in this episode, the crew is referred to as Mercury in Professor Huh? Part 1.
- Daphne Du Jour: Rewiring the ignition controls (although this was actually the alien). The real Daphne pulls jokes.
- The episode is inspired by the film Alien.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- Garret has one "T" on the station's screen, but two in the voice credits.
- When the alien impersonates others, the shape of his space suit also changes to match the body of whoever he is impersonating. Additionally, when he is disguised as Scooby-Doo, he has four-fingered paws similar to Scooby's, but after revealing himself, they change on-camera to clawed five-fingered hands. This effect the alien pulled off is never explained, as his hologram device is only limited to his helmet.
Fred: Did you ever think we'd be flying the Mystery Machine "In Space"?
Fred: I mean, what are the odds your old science mentor would invite us up on a space shuttle?
Officer Soung: And I would have gotten away with it if you kids hadn't accidentally parked your van in the back of a Space Shuttle! I mean, seriously, you guys didn't realise you were carrying an extra 2.3 metric tons of meddling on board?
|Previous episode:||Series:||Next episode:|
|Scroogey Doo|| Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!|
|Doo Not Disturb|