|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
If You Can't Scooby-Doo the Time, Don't Scooby-Doo the Crime is the fifteenth episode of Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!.
Insert details here.
- Ravi (single appearance)
- Ghost of Stealin' Stan (single appearance)(no lines)(main story and flashback)(Stealin' Stan's disguise)
- Stealin' Stan (single appearance)(main story and flashback)(redeemed)
- Warden Wayne Bowman (single appearance)
- Prisoner 1 (single appearance)(main story and flashback)
- Prisoner 2 (single appearance)(main story and flashback)
- Great white sharks (single appearance)(no lines)
- Seagull (single appearance)(no lines)
- Incarcerator of the Year
- Warden of the Year
- Tuna fish sandwiches
- Ravi's blacklight
- Warden Bowman's safe
|Ravi||He acts creepy.|
|Stealin' Stan as the Ghost of Stealin' Stan||To break into Warden Bowman's safe to find a photo, which proved his innocence.|
|Warden Bowman|| He was keeping Stealin' Stan at the Vault on a previous crime,|
and hiding the photo in his safe that would prove his innocence.
|Frank Welker|| Scooby-Doo|
|Matthew Lillard||Shaggy Rogers|
|Grey Griffin||Daphne Blake|
|Kate Micucci||Velma Dinkley|
|John DiMaggio|| Ghost of Stealin' Stan|
|Billy Gardell|| Wayne Bowman|
|Song||Credits||Performed by||Character performance by|
|"I Don't Know About You"||Written by Andy Sturmer||Finnegan Schwartz||N/A|
- Velma wears water rings because she is afraid of the water, as established in All Paws on Deck.
- The title is a play on "If you can't do the time, don't do the crime."
- It was released digitally on October 30, 2015.
- The Mystery Machine doesn't appear in this episode.
- The x-ray screen has a retro option, depicting the gang how they looked in Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!.
- Disguises: Scooby and Shaggy as cafeteria inmates.
- Daphneism: Stealing Fred's sandwich and not saying anything because Fred made such a good case against Shaggy.
- The Vault seems to be a modern day Alcatraz.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- None known.
Inconsistencies continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- John DiMaggio and Billy Gardell are given the wrong numbers for the prisoners they played in the teaser.
In other languages
|Polish||Odsiadka i zagadka||Porridge and mystery|
- ↑ Lui, Ed (January 30, 2016). "CLIP: Cartoon Network Premieres for February 1, 2016: “Bunnicula,” “Clarence,” and More". Toonzone. Retrieved February 1, 2016.
- ↑ Season 1, Episode 13 If You Can't Scooby-Doo the Time, Don't Scooby-Doo the Crime. TV Guide. Retrieved October 28, 2015.
|Previous episode:||Series:||Next episode:|
|Scary Christmas|| Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!|
List of episodes
|Gremlin on a Plane|