Shaggy has left his shoes and socks behind at the Ghastleys' after being in such a rush to get out from the last time he was there. He's deathly afraid to go back in there, although the others coerce him to go in. When he finally does go back (taking Scooby along with him) it turns out to be a complete maze, having to avoid all the weirdness and danger the Ghastleys have around them.
Successfully, Shaggy and Scooby make it back to the Mystery Machine, but Daphne points out that he's missing his jacket, leaving Shaggy and Scooby the fear of what they have to do next.
- Mystery Inc.
- Ghastleys (no lines)(cameo)
- Shaggy's jacket
- Shaggy's shoes
- Shaggy's socks
- Shaggy accidentally left his shoes and socks behind in Howl in the Family, at the beginning of the same comic.
- The title is a play on "All well that ends well."
- The part where Shaggy has to make through the mansion is turned into a literal maze for the reader to solve.
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- It seems odd that Shaggy is the only one wearing a jacket, but this seems to set up the joke at the end.