|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Shaggy and Scooby finally want out of the mystery-solving business and get replacements. Unfortunately, their replacements don't know what to do, so they have to stick around to show them.
Insert details here.
- Vampire (single appearance)(no lines)(Sheriff Boon's disguise)
- Zombie-like monster (single appearance)(no lines)
- Sheriff Boon (single appearance)
- Paco (single appearance)
- Duckman (final appearance)
- Maurice (only time heard)
- Old Man Oldman (single appearance)(no lines)(flashback only)
- Police officer 1 (single appearance)
- Police officer 2 (single appearance)(no lines)
|Paco||His creepy appearance and personality.|
| Sheriff Boon as the vampire|
|To steal jewelry from around people's homes.|
|Frank Welker|| Scooby-Doo|
|Matthew Lillard||Shaggy Rogers|
|Grey Griffin||Daphne Blake|
|Kate Micucci||Velma Dinkley|
|Dee Bradley Baker|| Bumpy|
|Billy West|| Paco|
- The duckman last appeared in "Renn Scare".
- This was supposed to be duckman's only appearance.
- Daphne Du Jour: Playing trombone.
- The title is a reference to the DreamWorks animated film How to Train Your Dragon.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- When Daphne came to save Shaggy and Scooby from the zombie monster, a frame-by-frame shot shows her right sneaker back on her foot while she has the same sneaker in a hand, but in the next scene her sock foot is shown without the extra sneaker.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- None known.
|Previous episode:||Series:||Next episode:|
|Renn Scare|| Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!|
|Worst in Show|