|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Horror-Scope Scoob is the thirteenth and final episode of The 13 Ghosts of Scooby-Doo.
Insert details here.
- Zimbulu (single appearance)
- Boris Kreepoff (single appearance)(redeemed)
- Tallulah (single appearance)(Zimbulu's disguise)
- Zombies (single appearance)
- Despite this being the last episode, the 13th ghost is still free. In 2019, Warner Bros. Animation hired a whole new set of people for the DTV Scooby-Doo! and the Curse of the 13th Ghost to wrap things up to mixed results.
- This last episode ended the major appearances Flim-Flam, Bogel and Weerd, Vincent Van Ghoul. While this is also the last episode of a series to officially star Scrappy-Doo, he remained an important key in Ghoul School, Boo Brothers, and The Reluctant Werewolf, before bowing out. Vincent Van Ghoul and Flim-Flam eventually returned to the franchise in the aforementioned Curse of the 13th Ghost.
- This was the last episode in which Heather North voices Daphne in a regular performance. She does however return for the Johnny Bravo crossover episode Bravo Dooby-Doo, and the DTVs Scooby-Doo! and the Legend of the Vampire and Scooby-Doo! and the Monster of Mexico; previous DTVs had Mary Kay Bergman and Grey DeLisle.
- This is also Daphne's last appearance as an adult, until the first DTV movie Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- The writing on the Scooby Snacks box changes from "Snacks" to "Snax".
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- At the beginning of the episode, an announcer for Boris Kreepoff's TV show reads that "it's time for our weekly visit with the amazing Talula." Unless this part of the show is a new segment, this statement doesn't make sense because Talula is one of the recently escaped 13 ghosts in disguise.
- Because not all of the ghosts were captured (not counting To All the Ghouls I've Loved Before and Ship of Ghouls), and because there is a lack of continuity between this episode and the next chronological appearance, this show was left unresolved.
- Zimbulu is able to open the chest and release the demons, despite it being stated in both the first episode and the film Scooby-Doo! and the Curse of the 13th Ghost that only the living can open the chest.
- The 13 Ghosts of Scooby-Doo!: The Complete Series DVD set released by Warner Home Video on June 29, 2010.
Boris Kreepoff: It's so amazing, even I couldn't believe it.
Boris Kreepoff: Why, that's so scary and terrifying, I don't believe it.