|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
The gang ends up going to a future fair; however, the main attraction the house of the future is closed due to the mysterious disappearance of a teenager. The creator of the house, Professor Laslow Ostwald, tells the gang that nothing is wrong; however, after Daphne disappears the gang has to go back to the house and are soon being chased by a robot butler.
Insert details here.
- Professor Laslow Ostwald (first appearance)
- Janey Miller (single appearance)
- Bobby Blather (single appearance)
- Billy Blather (single appearance)
- Horatio Hidalgo (single appearance)
- Shari (single appearance)(AI program)(short circuits)
- Jeeves (single appearance)(tampering)(destroyed)
|Laslow Ostwald||The house was his invention, so he could easily make it go wrong.|
|Horatio Hidalgo||To make his show more exciting.|
|Bobby & Billy Blather||As part of their pranks and dares.|
|Shari the house computer||Angry that the inventor is getting all the attention.|
|Jeeves the robot butler||Controlled by Shari.|
|Song||Credits||Performed by||Character performance by|
|"Another Way (Radio Edit Version)"||Written by Paul Matthias||Paul Van Dyk||N/A|
- This is the only episode to feature Dave Foley as Laslow Ostwald; he was subsequently replaced by James Arnold Taylor in the character's next and final appearance in E-Scream.
- The episode is listed as High-Tech House of the Future in DVDs and digital media.
- This is also the first instance where the culprit is not unmasked at the end as well as being non-human.
- Shaggy claims that his bedroom back home smells really bad, when he said that the garbage he and Scooby were in smelled worse than his room.
- Shari is a parody of HAL 9000 from 2001: A Space Odyssey.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- When Fred opens the bathroom door where J31 was trapped, his collar is white instead of blue.
- When Shaggy tosses his sandwich up in the air, the glowing of the sauce is gone.
- When the gang rolled into a ball down the hill, Janey Miller was with them, but when they came apart, she was gone.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- None known.
In other languages
|Greek||Το Σπίτι του Τρόμου||The House of Horror|
- What's New, Scooby-Doo?: Volume 3 - Halloween Boos and Clues VHS released by Warner Home Video on August 10, 2004.
- What's New, Scooby-Doo?: Volume 3 - Halloween Boos and Clues DVD released by Warner Home Video on August 10, 2004.
- What's New, Scooby-Doo?: Complete 2nd Season DVD set released by Warner Home Video on June 7, 2007.
- Scooby-Doo! and the Creepy Carnival DVD released by Warner Home Video on October 23, 2012.
Daphne: Magical Makeover Machine.
VelmaL; These aren't just Scooby Snacks. They're new and improved Scooby Snacks!
Daphne: (seeing that Jeeves is actually a robot) No one?
|Previous episode:||Series:||Next episode:|
|The Fast and the Wormious|| What's New, Scooby-Doo?|
|The Vampire Strikes Back|