|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Needed: Personality is incomplete based on Team-Up.
* History is incomplete: Team-Up.
Harley is a Caucasian adult female, who has blue eyes, and applies white clown-like make up. Her first outfit worn was a red and white jester's costume and a domino eyemask, as well as red lipstick. While the second one, is her Arkham Asylum black and white striped prisoner uniform, with the remains of a previous 1920's flapper inspired look, including headband with red feathers in the middle, and red earrings. She also had short, blonde hair and black lipstick and eyeliner.
Harley can be aggressive and menacing, but can also be easily distracted.
- Giant mallet: She carries around a giant mallet.
Insert details here. (Gotham Ghouls)
Insert details here. (Happy Harley-daze!)
Scooby-Doo! & Batman: The Brave and the Bold
Harley Quinn was serving time in Arkham Asylum, when she was able to get free from her cell and joined Poison Ivy in attacking Scooby-Doo and Shaggy Rogers. Quinn became distracted by a bowl of salad hitting her and instigated a food fight with other inmates in the prison cafeteria, which gave Scooby-Doo and Shaggy an opportunity to escape. She later found them, but was stopped by Batman. Quinn was eventually trapped in Arkham when Batman and Mystery Inc. sealed the building's entrance.
- Scooby-Doo! Team-Up
- DTV27. Scooby-Doo! & Batman: The Brave and the Bold
- Harley's design in Scooby-Doo! Team-Up, is based off of her design in Batman: The Animated Series.
Appearances in other media
- The incarnation of Harley in the Brave and the Bold film, originally appeared in Cartoon Network's Batman: The Brave and the Bold TV series. The film recast Meghan Strange with Tara Strong, who had voiced unrelated versions of the character in DC Super Hero Girls and Justice League Action.