|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Hang in There, Scooby is the second part of the third episode of the first season of The Richie Rich/Scooby-Doo Show.
In order to get to the beach below, the guys use a hang glider, but it's not an easy landing as they go through a hurricane, over city skyscrapers and through a storm cloud.
Insert details here
- Vulture (single appearance)(no lines)
- Businessman (single appearance)
- Woman on penthouse pool (single appearance)
- Airline passenger 1 (single appearance)
- Airline passenger 2 (single appearance)
- Woman at beach (single appearance)(no lines)
- Hang glider rentals
- Surfboard rentals
|Casey Kasem||Shaggy Rogers|
- The title is virtually the same as the previously aired episode of The Scooby-Doo Show, Hang in There, Scooby-Doo.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- Scooby and Scrappy's dogtags should have their initials stylised in teal, but are prone to have the following mistakes (including being completely covered in teal or just empty):
- When Scrappy first gets the glider, his head is drawn far smaller than usual.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- The seats in front and behind of the two passengers who see Shaggy and Scooby are mysteriously vacant.
In other languages
|Greek||Κράτα Γερά, Σκούμπι||Hold on Tight, Scooby|
- The Richie Rich/Scooby-Doo Show: Volume One DVD set released by Warner Home Video May 20, 2008.
- Scooby-Doo! 13 Spooky Tales: Surf's Up, Scooby-Doo! DVD set released by Warner Home Video on May 5, 2015.