The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Insert details here.
- Martha (single appearance)
- Baba Yaga (single appearance)(Mrs. Clune's disguise)
- Mrs. Clune (single appearance)
- Mr. Clune (single appearance)
- Scott McDoon (flashback only)
- Rose (first appearance)(flashback only)
- Police officer 1 (main story and flashback)
- Tommy (single appearance)(no lines)(flashback only)
- Tommy's mother (single appearance)(flashback only)
- Old man (single appearance)(flashback only)
- Miscellaneous kids (single appearance)(no lines)
- Miscellaneous parents (single appearance)(no lines)
- Police officer 2
| Mrs. Clune as Baba Yaga|
|To end modern Halloween so it can go back to its Gaelic roots.|
|Frank Welker|| Scooby-Doo|
|Matthew Lillard||Shaggy Rogers|
|Grey Griffin|| Daphne Blake|
|Kate Micucci||Velma Dinkley|
|Phil LaMarr|| Officer|
|Roger Craig Smith|| Scott McDoon|
|April Stewart|| Martha|
|Song||Credits||Performed by||Character performance by|
|"Spooky Scary"||Written by Stephen Mann, Bryan Winslow, and Jake Monaco||Pretty Good Music Band||N/A|
- Although the seventh, it was the first to air in America.
- When Velma decides to look at the news about Baba Yaga's previous attacks, one of the cities in which the attack occurred was Smalltown. Smalltown is the city where the events of the "Field of Screams" (Scooby-Doo #108) story take place
- Disguises: Velma as a zombie.
- "Zoinks" count:
- "Jeepers" count:
- "Jinkies" count:
- Daphne Du Jour: Going as zombie Velma on Halloween.
- Tommy dressed as Abraham Lincoln.
- Shaggy and Scooby-Doo's escape ruse "I Can't Believe It's Not The Fear Of Children" recalls the advertisements for "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter", a butter substitute from the 1980's.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- Once Velma no longer needs to be disguised as a zombie, she inexplicably changes back. Although the gang inexplicably losing their disguises isn't exactly abnormal.
Daphne: Welcome to the Zombie Velma Apocalypse!
Shaggy: Speaking of bland yellowish vegetables, where is Fred?
|Previous episode:||Series:||Next episode:|
|Mysteries on the Disorient Express|| Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!|
|The Curse of Kaniaku|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.