|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Insert details here.
- Quick Draw McGraw
- Baba Looey
- El Kabong (single appearance)(Quick Draw McGraw's disguise)
- Droop-a-Long Coyote (single appearance)
- Fastest Ghost in the West (single appearance)(Ricochet Rabbit's disguise)
- Ricochet Rabbit (single appearance)(hypnotized)(redeemed)
- Some-Trance Kid (single appearance)
- Snuffles (single appearance)
- Quick Draw McGraw's gun
- El Kabong's guitar
- El Kabong's rope
- Scooby Snacks
- Scooby Snacks box
- Richochet Rabbit's lasso bullet
|Ricochet Rabbit as the Fastest Ghost in the West||Hypnotized by the Some-Trance Kid to steal gold and money for him.|
The following credits try to match how they are displayed in the comic as much as possible:
- Writer • Sholly Fisch
- Artist • Scott Jeralds
- Colorist • Franco Riesco
- Letterer • Saida Temofonte
- Cover By • Jeralds & Riesco
- Assistant Editor • Rob Levin
- Editor • Kristy Quinn
- This issue marks Quick Draw McGraw and Baba Looey's first appearance in a comic book since Cartoon Network Presents #22 almost eighteen years earlier.
- This issue marks Ricochet Rabbit's first appearance in a comic book since Hanna-Barbera Presents #6 almost twenty-one years earlier.
- The Some-Trance Kid is named after the Sundance Kid.
- Quick Draw and Baba Looey (along with Snuffles) were the stars of the The Quick Draw McGraw Show; Quick Draw had also been featured in the Laff-a-Lympics TV series and comic.
- Ricochet and Droop-a-Long starred in their own segments in The Magilla Gorilla Show and then The Peter Potamus Show.
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- This story ignores the fact that Quick Draw McGraw and Baba Looey had been turned into fictional characters for the direct-to-video film Scooby-Doo! Mask of the Blue Falcon.
- Even though Fred was quick to dismiss the Impossibles as both a music group and superhero group in the previous story, he points out that El Kabong is clearly Quick Draw.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.