|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Needed: History is incomplete.
- This article is about the Ghost of Redbeard from the Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! episode Go Away Ghost Ship. For other uses, see Ghost of Redbeard (disambiguation).
Redbeard's Ghost resembled a middle-aged Caucasian male, with a red beard, hence the name. He wore a black pirate hat with a skull and crossbones, a red coat with a pink interior, pink pants, and brown boots.
He embraced the pirate role, including taking prisoners and chaining them up, threatening death, or forcing them to cook for him.
Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!
Magnus's business was losing profit, so he stole his own cargo for the insurance, while disguised as the ghost of the legendary Redbeard, with two henchmen disguised as his crewmen. He was foiled by Mystery Inc..
Scooby-Doo (DC Comics)
Insert details here. (Big House Brouhaha)
Insert details here.
- Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!
- 114. Go Away Ghost Ship
- Scooby Doo... Where Are You! (Gold Key Comics)
- #6(a). The Ghost of Redbeard
- Scooby-Doo (DC Comics)
- #50. Big House Brouhaha
- DTV22. Scooby-Doo! Frankencreepy (flashback, no lines)
Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law
C.L. Magnus was wearing his costume in prison.
- The costume is seen along with those of other classic villains in the Batman: The Brave and the Bold episode Bat-Mite Presents: Batman's Strangest Cases!
- He had a non-speaking cameo in the Duck Dodgers episode Surf the Stars.