|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Needed: Synopsis. (Not copied from Comics.org or any other site.)
Sidney Ladacur, a mayoral candidate, is threatened by the ghost of Dracula.
Insert details here.
- Mayor Sidney Ladacur (single appearance)
- Count Dracula (single appearance)(Thomas Stern's disguise)
- Thomas Stern (single appearance)
- Herb (single appearance)
- Winston Shocket/Dracula (single appearance)(projector screen)
- Woman (single appearance)(projector screen)
- Vendor (single appearance)(no lines)
- King Kong (mentioned)
- Vlad Dracula (only time mentioned)
- Thomas Stern and Herb's boss (only time mentioned)
- Sidney Ladacur's opponent (single appearance)(no lines)
- Miscellaneous citizens (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)
- Bat (single appearance)(no lines)
- Abraham Lincoln (mentioned)
- Mr. Benson (single appearance)
- Police officer (single appearance)
- Judge Byron (only time mentioned)
- Drive-in theater
- East District
- Sidney Ladacur's campaign headquarters
- Fred's home
- Laurel Hill Park
- Public library
- Mask company
- Mr. Benson's bat breeding store
- Vista Boulevard
- Thomas Stern's home
- Police car
|Thomas Stern and Herb||Spying on Ladacur, and then blackmailing him for their boss.|
|Thomas Stern as Count Dracula
Herb his accomplice
|Their unseen and unheard boss wanted to blackmail Sidney Ladacur.|
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- The bat breeding store's name wasn't finished, only getting far as "Mr. Benson's Bat Breede."
Sidney Ladacur: To keep this city functioning, we need new blood in the mayor's office!