|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Needed: History is incomplete.
The Ghost Scene Investigators team, also sometimes called Ghost Scene Investigation, is a mystery-solving group that appears on reality TV, in the show GSI: Ghost Scene Investigators.
- Dr. Scott O'Mulligan, the leader, the Fred Jones equivalent.
- Professor Lorelei Leigh, the Daphne Blake and Velma Dinkley equivalent.
- Monty Caswell, the Shaggy Rogers equivalent.
- CatScan, a robotic Scooby-Doo equivalent.
Scooby-Doo! Who's Watching Who?
When their ratings were threatened by Mystery Inc., they challenged the gang to see who could unmask the most ghosts. They were suspected of staging Ghost Hunter Haunter incidents to drive up their ratings.
- Scooby-Doo! Who's Watching Who?
Scooby-Doo! Who's Watching Who? (DS)
Insert details here.