The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Insert details here.
- Stetson Rogers (single appearance)
- Jim Evans (single appearance)
- Ken (single appearance)
- Ghost of Sissy Hawgshank (single appearance)(Jim Evans's disguise)
- Ghost of Zenobia (single appearance)(no lines)(disguise)
- Ghost of Stella Houston (single appearance)(Ken's disguise)
- Ghost of Stella Houston's ghost horse (single appearance)(no lines)(disguise)
- Hanson (only time mentioned)
- Horses (single appearance)(no lines)
- Western meadowlark (single appearance)(no lines)
- Stella Houston (single appearance)(no lines)(flashback only)(deceased)
- Zenobia (single appearance)(no lines)(flashback only)(deceased)
- Sissy Hawgshank (single appearance)(no lines)(flashback only)(deceased)
- Police officer (single appearance)(no lines)
- Jim Evans's gold tooth
- Corn on the cob
- Velma's binoculars
- Ken's binoculars
- Aspirin (mentioned)
- Aspirin bottle
- Zenobia's special shoe (flashback only)
- Scooby Snack (mentioned)
- Fred's flashlight
- Velma's flashlight
- Cookie jar (destroyed)
- Stetson Rogers's lantern
- The Mystery Machine
- Police car
|Jim Evans||He was wearing the clothes of Sissy Hawgshank, when Fred and Daphne found him in the old mill.|
|Ken||His figure matched the outline of the person Scooby saw out in the field.|
| Jim Evans as Ghost of Sissy Hawgshank|
Ken as Ghost of Stella Houston
|To cheat Stetson Rogers out of a good offer for the dude ranch.|
- Shaggy's real name of "Norville" was first used in the A Pup Named Scooby-Doo episode, The Sludge Monster from the Earth's Core.
The following credits try to match how they are displayed in the comic as much as possible:
- Writer: Matt Wayne
- Artist: Ernie Colón
- Letterer: Clem Robins
- Colorist: Tricia Mulvihill
- Editor: Bronwyn Taggart
- There is an indirect reference to A Pup Named Scooby-Doo when Stetson says "You're that li'l pup named Scooby-Doo!"
- There's a bit of romantic tension between Shaggy and Velma when Shaggy appears to get jealous of Velma's interest in the handsome Ken. When Shaggy makes a remark about it, Velma complains that he never seems to notice her.
- Sissy has a moustache making her look like a man.
- The gang's eyes (excluding Scooby) are either blue or purple.
- Following the next story is a What's Up? article subtitled, Cowgirls, written by Bronwyn Taggart, in which she talks about real cowgirls including Calamity Jane.
- Disguises: None.
- "Ruh-roh" count: 0.
- "Zoinks" count: 3 (3 by Shaggy; 1 by Stetson).
- "Zoink" count: 1.
- "Jinkies" count: 0.
- "Jeepers" count: 0.
- The comic introduces the then mostly modern invention of the Internet.
- Daphne mentions missing a Hanson concert to see Stetson. Hanson was a then-popular teenage rock band known for "MMMbop".
- Most of the time Velma's glasses are brown.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- None known.
Shaggy: To me, food is love.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.