The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Gargoyle may refer to the following:
- Gargoyle: The disguise of Alberto or his accomplice in the The New Scooby-Doo Movies episode A Good Medium is Rare.
- Gargoyle: The temporary transformation of a teenage boy in the Scooby-Doo and Scrappy-Doo (second series) episode Movie Monster Menace.
- Gargoyle: The disguise of Ziggy Moriarty in the The New Scooby-Doo Mysteries episode Sherlock Doo.
- Gargoyle: The disguise of Danica LeBlake in the What's New, Scooby-Doo? episode Ready to Scare.
- Gargoyle: The disguise of a hired thief in the DC Comics' Scooby-Doo story The Dragon's Eye Part 1: House of the Seven Gargoyles.
- Gargoyles: One of the common villains in the video game Scooby-Doo! Night of 100 Frights.
- Gargoyle: The disguise of Carli in the Be Cool, Scooby-Doo! episode Poodle Justice.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.