The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Game of Chicken is the second episode of Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!.
Insert details here.
- Spirit of the Zatari Warrior (single appearance)(no lines)(disguise)/
- Chuck Mangum (single appearance)
- Dr. Cutler (single appearance)
- Police officers (single appearance)
- Zatari tribe (single appearance)(no lines)(flashback only)
- Larry (single appearance)(no lines)
- Zatari Caverns
- Chuck's video camera (off-screen)
- Chuck's spray paint
- Velma's cell phone
- Chuck's glowsticks
|Park ranger||He acted very strange. Showed up in the caverns right before the Spirit appeared.|
|Rick||He was the last of the Zatari, and would want to keep people away from his secret treasure.|
|Dr. Cutler||He changed the water level of a lake to get gold.|
|Chuck Mangum as the Spirit of the Zatari Warrior||He needed Fred's help finding the lost treasure of the Zatari, but couldn't ask directly because he didn't want to look stupid.|
|Frank Welker|| Scooby-Doo|
|Matthew Lillard|| Shaggy Rogers|
|Grey Griffin||Daphne Blake|
|Kate Micucci||Velma Dinkley|
|John Viener|| Chuck Mangum|
Spirit of the Zatari Warrior
|Song||Credits||Performed by||Character performance by|
|"Chicken Picken" (instrumental)||Written by Jake Monaco||Jake Monaco||N/A|
- The case being wrapped up at the beginning is a reimagining of the Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! episode, A Clue for Scooby Doo.
- Although the Dr. Cutler case seemed to just be boring them to sleep, it may be more about the gang being sleep deprived (as a reference to them seemingly never suffering it in the original series), as the ending scene of them on road after the chicken warrior case, seems to be a callback, where some of them were either sleeping or about to.
- Scooby doesn't see himself as Shaggy's dog, he sees as his human.
- Disguises: None.
- Daphneism: Narrating.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- Despite the the new iteration, Dr. Cutler is still credited as "Captain Cutler".
In other languages
|Greek||Το Παιχνίδι της Κότας||The Game of the Chicken|
Chuck: And I would've gotten away with it if... I was smarter and planned it better.
|Previous episode:||Series:||Next episode:|
|Mystery 101|| Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!|
List of episodes
|All Paws on Deck|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.