Et Tu, Scoob? is the first part of the ninth episode of the first season of The Richie Rich/Scooby-Doo Show.
While in Italy, the gang stops for a pizza with pepperoni, anchovies, garlic, chocolate sauce, and whipped cream before they head over to the Colosseum ruins, but when they get there, they discover they are back in time and face and angry lion and a gladiator.
The gang visits the ruins of the Roman Colosseum, and are unbeknownst to them, transported back in time to a lion fight that is entertainment for Nero. Shaggy, Scooby and Scrappy are now to fight the lion. They actually quickly defeat the lion, and then have to fight a gladiator, Rocky Maximus. Scooby runs through the iron gate slicing himself. They disguise as "hotus dogus" vendors, and Scrappy pushes him into the hot dog cart and sends him crashing into the Emperor.
The gang escapes, and see they are back in their own time, with the Colosseum as ancient ruins.
Back on the road, they realize it was a hallucination caused by the chocolate covered pepperoni pizza with anchovies, garlic, and whipped cream they had eaten before. Scrappy says they should leave off the pepperoni next time. Scooby agrees and laughs, as they drive off down the countryside again.
- Chef (single appearance)
- Spectators (single appearance)(no lines)
- Rocky Maximus's horse (single appearance)(no lines)
- The guys' horse (single appearance)(no lines)
- Two men in emperor's booth (single appearance)(no lines)
- Wife or daughter in emperor's booth (single appearance)(no lines)
|Don Messick|| Scooby-Doo|
|Casey Kasem||Shaggy Rogers|
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- Scooby and Shaggy will eat almost any combination of food, except for when it comes to having whipped cream on Scrappy's pizza special.
In other languages
|Greek||Ο Scooby στην Ιταλία||Scooby in Italy|
- Scooby-Doo! 13 Spooky Tales: For the Love of Snack DVD set released by Warner Home Video on January 7, 2014.