The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
|A haunting need for images|
Needed: Main image.
Insert details here.
- Crackpot Sherlock (single appearance)
- Screaming Skulls of London (single appearance)(security guard & Beefeater guard's disguise)
- Security guard (single appearance)
- Beefeater guard (single appearance)
- Bobby (first appearance)
- Police officer (single appearance)
- Waitress (single appearance)(no lines)
- London, England
- The Mystery Machine
- Police cars
|Crackpot Sherlock||To steal the Crown Jewels for himself.|
|Security guard & Beefeater guard as the Screaming Skulls of London||To steal the Crown Jewels of England.|
|Frank Welker|| Scooby-Doo|
Screaming Skulls of London
|Matthew Lillard||Shaggy Rogers|
|Grey Griffin||Daphne Blake|
|Kate Micucci||Velma Dinkley|
|Ian James Corlett||Crackpot Sherlock|
|Jeff Bennett|| Bobby|
- Velma announces the guest star in the title card.
- Despite a famous phrase from later adventures, Holmes never said "Elementary, my dear Watson" in the same sentence in a Doyle book.
- The ghost laugh of the Screaming Skulls of London is similar from the Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! episode Hassle in the Castle.
- Running gags: Sherlock refers to Shaggy as Mrs. Hudson.
- Sherlock Holmes is a fictional detective created by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- The world of Sherlock Holmes has always been real within the realm of Scooby-Doo canon, but in this episode, the gang clearly state that he isn't a real person.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.