- This article is about dynamite from standard continuity. For dynamite from the Scooby-Doo! The Mystery Begins, look here.
|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Needed: History is incomplete.
Dynamite is a high explosive.
It's typically shaped like a long, red, thin cylindrical stick.
Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!
Shaggy Rogers found some at the beginning of the gang's time in Gold City Mine, and lit some, thinking they were candles. After Velma Dinkley warned him of his mistake, he tried blowing them out, before throwing them far off into the mine before they exploded. After the explosion, Shaggy and Scooby-Doo shushed at each as they didn't want to alert the Miner Forty-Niner of their presence.
Chill Out, Scooby-Doo!
Scooby-Doo! Camp Scare
It is used to destroy the dam, draining Big Moose Lake, flooding Camp Little Moose and revealing the once underwater town of Moose Creek.
Scooby-Doo! Legend of the Phantosaur
Insert details here.
- Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!
- DTV11. Chill Out, Scooby-Doo!
- DTV15. Scooby-Doo! Camp Scare
- DTV16. Scooby-Doo! Legend of the Phantosaur