- This article is about the character from the Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! episode A Gaggle of Galloping Ghosts. For other uses, see Dracula (disambiguation).
|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Needed: History is incomplete.
Dracula was one of four disguises of Big Bob Oakley.
Dracula resembled a human male, with inhuman features, such as pale skin, pointy ears, curled eyebrows, and red sclera along with bowl-shaped, black hair. He always had a smirky grin on his face. He wore a black cape, with a pink interior, over a grey tuxedo and black bowtie.
Powers and abilities
He could transform into a vampire bat, although in reality, this was just a prop on a wire. Dracula could also disappear inside of a coffin.
Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!
Scooby-Doo (DC Comics)
Insert details here. (Big House Brouhaha)
- Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!
- Scooby Doo... Where Are You! (Gold Key Comics)
- Scooby-Doo (DC Comics)
- #50. Big House Brouhaha
- In the DTV Scooby-Doo! and the Goblin King, Dracula was among the real monsters seen in the monster bar.
- In A Gaggle Of Galloping Ghosts, the first two times Dracula vanishes, he becomes transparent instead of vanishing in a puff of smoke. It's unknown how "Big Bob" Oakley was able to do this.