|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Insert details here.
- Daphne Blake (main story and flashback)
- Fred Jones (dies in flashback)(illusion and possible in main story)
- Consumerites (no lines)(deceased)
- The Four (mentioned)
- Rufus T. Dinkley (mentioned)
- Stanley Laurel (only time mentioned)
- Oliver Hardy (only time mentioned)
- Daisy Dinkley (no lines)
- Cliffy (no lines)
- Scooby-Doo (no lines)
- New York
- Complex Alpha (mentioned)
- Daphne's gun
- Fred's gun (flashback only)
- Velma's googles
The following credits try to match how they are displayed in the comic as much as possible:
- Keith Giffen & J.M. DeMatteis: writers
- Ron Wagner: pencils
- Andy Owens: inks
- Hi-Fi: colors
- Travis Lanham: letters
- Howard Porter with Hi-Fi: cover
- Bryan Hitch: variant cover
- Liz Erickson: assistant editor
- Harvey Richards: editor
- Jim Chadwick: group editor
- Shaggy took a job at Complex Alpha in When Shaggy Met Scooby!
- Daphne accepted Fred's proposal in the previous story.
- The Mystery Machine is absent.
- Fred dies in this story. At the end it's implied he might have become a ghost.
- This ends the unrequited love between Shaggy and Daisy (which she never knew of) as he and Velma get together in the next story.
- "Ruh-roh" count: 0.
- "Zoinks" count: 0.
- "Jinkies" count: 0.
- "Jeepers" count: 0.
- CJNickel and Mears are a parody of JC Penny and Sears, respectively.
- When Fred misquotes Oliver Hardy's line to Stanley Laurel by saying, "What another fine mess you've gotten us into", Daphne corrects him that it's "Another nice mess".
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- None known.
Velma: Wait a minute! You're a gore-spattered mess! What happened to you? And... And where's Fred?