|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
- 1 Premise
- 2 Synopsis
- 3 Characters
- 4 Locations
- 5 Objects
- 6 Vehicles
- 7 Suspects
- 8 Cast
- 9 Songs
- 10 Continuity
- 11 Notes/trivia
- 12 In other languages
- 13 Home media
- 14 Quotes
- 15 External links
Insert details here.
- Mystery Inc.
- Inspector Malpumpkin (single appearance)
- Super Fans (single appearance)
- Brett Hull (single appearance)
- Nicolai (single appearance)
- Hockey player (single appearance)(flashback only)
- Russian PA announcer (single appearance)
- Swede ice hockey fan (single appearance)
- Tsar Nicolai II (single appearance)(statue)
- Galina Korzhakov's friends (single appearance)
- Tailor (single appearance)
- Vladimir Lenin (single appearance)(corpse)
- United States (mentioned)
- Sweden (mentioned)
- Finland (mentioned)
- Emperor's Cup
- Veggie burger
- Daphne's handbag
- Roller skates
- Scooby Snacks
- The Mystery Machine
- Ice resurfacer
|Nicolai||The diamonds on the Emperor's Cup originally belonged to his family.|
|Super Fans||They would do anything to help the US hockey team get the trophy.|
|Galina Korzhakov||She was booed by the hockey fans.|
|Galina Korzhakov as the Frozen Fiend||To steal the diamonds in the Emperor's Cup.|
|"I'll Search Forever"||Written by Rich Dickerson & Gigi Meroni||Rich Dickerson|
- Fred tries to shortcut Mystery Inc.'s traditional ghost-catching formula by trapping the villain before the mystery is solved. Unfortunately, it doesn't work.
- Scooby is shown to be afraid of ice (or Pagophobia) because of an incident where the hotel ice maker lid slammed on his whole tail and freezing it.
- The title is a parody of the famous song "Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend".
- Tsar Nicolai II is a parody of Tsar Nicholas II.
- The ice resurfacer is called Zamboni after its creator, Frank J. Zamboni.
- The unmasked Galina Korzhakov says "And I would've gotten away with it if it wasn't for you meddling foreign kids!" Presumably the word "foreign" was added to distinguish them from her, as she appears to be the same age as them.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- Shaggy's neck is too fat when he's carrying Scooby.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- Velma never mentioned a love for ice hockey before this episode. While this could be an inconsistency, it may easily be something that was never addressed on-screen.
- Galina is probably extremely fast since the frozen fiend appears on the other side of the rink in the Zamboni.
In other languages
|Greek||Το Φάντασμα του Πάγου||The Ghost of the Ice|
- What's New, Scooby-Doo?: Complete 3rd Season DVD set released by Warner Home Video on January 8, 2008.
Shaggy: Scooby's been afraid of ice ever since that incident with the hotel ice maker. You remember. That whole tail freezing thing?
Daphne: (at Galina Korzhakov haters) Oh, boo all your booing! Boo booing!
Shaggy: Lenin's tomb?! (laughs) Why is it never, like, Lenin's Pizzeria?
Swede ice hockey fan: Sweden! How swede it is!
Scooby: Scooby-Dooby-Doo! (shivering) I'm still cold.
|Previous episode:||Series:||Next episode:|
|Farmed & Dangerous||What's New, Scooby-Doo?
|A Terrifying Round with a Menacing Metallic Clown|