Deputy Bucky is an overweight, middle-aged Caucasian male, with brown hair. He's not very tall. He wears a sheriff's uniform, with dark brown pants and a tan shirt with dark brown accents and a badge. His uniform is completed with brown boots, a brown necktie, and a brown western style hat. He also wears glasses.
His apparent ingratiating, hero-worshipping attitude toward Sheriff Stone conceals his hatred of the man and ambition to take his job, which will suggest an ambitious and power-hungry personality. He even went as far as to burst into uncontrollably fake tears after he had caused Sheriff Stone's own jobless.
He was able to make a gun fire CGI bullets. As Dead Justice, he could also expertly ride Greg.
Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated
He assisted in setting up police lines, blocking off the purported spookafied children.
As himself, he then attended the Crimestopper of the Year Awards, with Sheriff Stone. Bucky gave him a pep talk, but the Sheriff was confident he would win like every year. He then sent him off for some cotton candy. He ran off, and then secretly got in disguise as the Ghost of Dead Justice, riding a ghostly horse named Greg, just in time for Mayor Fred Jones, Sr. to announce Dead Justice as the winner. Dead Justice declined it, and then stormed off, scaring everyone with his fire-breathing horse. Bucky returned, acting ignorant of the whole event.
Just as Mystery Inc. started to investigate, Dead Justice showed up giving them a deathly threat. He then showed up at the Night Ranger's home, who was the prime suspect, and attacked the gang and Sheriff Stone, before being saved by the Night Ranger, himself. Dead Justice then retreated on his horse. Mayor Jones showed up to announce that he was giving Stone's job to Dead Justice. Bucky was visibly upset by this, as he collected Stone's belongings from his desk. However, Mystery Inc. and Sheriff Stone were able to capture Dead Justice, exposing Bucky for who he really was. He used Sheriff Stone's own hero worship of Will Williamson, the real Dead Justice, to guilt him into quitting the position of Sheriff because he applied for the position dozens of times, but was rejected for constantly getting an "F". He gave him self away by drawing the same designs of the bullets he shot out on his exam papers.
- Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated
- 101. Beware the Beast from Below (cameo, no lines)
- 102. The Creeping Creatures (cameo, no lines)
- 104. Revenge of the Man Crab (cameo, no lines)
- 105. The Song of Mystery (cameo, no lines)
- 107. In Fear of the Phantom (cameo, no lines)
- 109. Battle of the Humungonauts (cameo, no lines)
- 119. Nightfright (cameo, no lines)
- 121. Menace of the Manticore (cameo, no lines)
- 124. Dead Justice
- 213. Wrath of the Krampus (cameo, no lines)
- 226. Come Undone (cameo, flashback, no lines)
Deputy Bucky: Now don't be nervous, Sheriff! This is going to be your year! I can feel it!
Sheriff Stone: What?! Bucky, you were like a father to me!
- He speaks with a southern accent.
- ↑ The credits list him as Deputy Buckner, despite never actually being called within the episode itself.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Dead Justice, season 1, episode 24.
- ↑ Beware the Beast from Below, season 1, episode 1.
- ↑ The Creeping Creatures, season 1, episode 2.
- ↑ The Song of Mystery, season 1, episode 5.
- ↑ In Fear of the Phantom, season 1, episode 7.
- ↑ Battle of the Humungonauts, season 1, episode 9.
- ↑ Nightfright, season 1, episode 19.
- ↑ Menace of the Manticore, season 1, episode 21.
- ↑ Come Undone, season 2, episode 26.