Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Daphne has turned into a vampire for some unknown reason.
Insert details here.
- Bats (single appearance)(no lines)
- Audience (single appearance)(no lines)
- Scooby and Shaggy's sandwiches
- Velma's computer
- Scooby's pizza
- Freddie's flashlight
- Scooby Snacks
- Velma's magnifying glass
- Shaggy's popcorn
|Daphne as Vampire Daphne||Practicing for the school play by fooling her friends.|
The following credits try to match how they are displayed in the comic as much as possible:
- Story By: Bill Matheny
- Pencils By: Scott Jeralds (pgs. 2-4) & Bill White (pgs. 5-11)
- Inks By: Scott Awley
- This comic reveals that Scooby Snacks are mined from a cave in Coolsville.
- This was the last of the comic appearance of the Scooby-Doo Detective Agency until they had 2019 cameos in the Scooby-Doo! Team-Up story Crisis of Infinity Scoobys.
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- As revealed in the episode Wanted Cheddar Alive, Scooby Snacks are a product made/owned by Constance McSnack's Scooby Snack factory. If they come from a cave, what stops anyone from mining and finding out the secret recipe for themselves?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.