The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
|A haunting need for images|
Dana Kurtin is a comic-book editor.
Scooby-Doo (DC Comics)
- Main article(s): Scooby-Doo (DC Comics)
- #18(a). Are We Scared Yet? - editing
- #18(b). Sound Stage Spook - editing
- #19(a). The Curse of the Scary Scarab - editing
- #19(b). Psychic Psyche-Out! - editing
- #20(a). Wraithcar Driver - editing
- #20(b). Ghost in the Machina - editing
- #21(a). Revenge of the Mudman - editing
- #21(b). Revenge, Inc. - editing
- #22(a). Goop on the Loose - editing
- #22(b). The Curse of Wrangler Field! - editing
- #23(a). The Big Lake Fake - editing
- #23(b). The Haunted Halibut - editing
- #24(a). Don't Believe What You See! - editing
- #24(b). Surf's Up, Monster's Down - editing
- #26(a). One Night in Roswell Part One: Spies from the Skies - editing
- #26(b). One Night in Roswell Part 2: Attack of the Agents in Black - editing
Cartoon Network Presents
- Main article(s): Cartoon Network Presents issue 24
- #24(a). Puppy Power! - edits
- In the Puppy Power! story, she is the namesake of Kurtin Avenue.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.