|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
* Physical appearance is incomplete.
* History is incomplete.
He was a large clown dressed as a baby.
While in character, Crybaby Clown lives up to his namesake. Often crying and relating most things to what make him sad. Overall he is arrogant, believing he cannot be caught. He is violent and unpredictable. Even coining an evil laugh which, true to his name, sounds like crying.
Crybaby Clown attacks with explosives designed to look like baby bottles and giant diapers. He has good combat-driving skills with his hot-rod, designed to look like a large baby carriage. He also has a foam bomb which he uses to encapsulate and capture people, a flower that sprays sleeping gas, and a smoke bomb rattle that he uses to disguise his escapes.
Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated
Hotner wanted a better role as a villain. He successfully kidnapped Daphne Blake and got away.
Crybaby Clown got in a Battle with Fred until Daphne was rescued. the Crybaby Clown was later caught in a trap and was unmasked as Baylor Hotner who revealed his scheme. he was slapped in the face by a very angry Daphne and was taken to jail by Sheriff Bronson Stone and his partners.
- Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated
- He is the second villain Mystery Incorporated has failed to capture and unmask (the first being the Piranha-Goat), though they caught Crybaby Clown later on.
- Crybaby Clown's appearance of being insane, plus Baylor's dating Daphne until exposed, is reminiscent of Hobgoblin (Jason Macendale, another voice role of Mark Hamill's) on the 1990s Spider-Man cartoon series, who similarly dated Felicia Hardy (in this version a daughter of wealth like Daphne).
- Crybaby Clown may also be a reference to, most notably, the DC Animated Universe's Joker (yet another role of Hamill's) as both have similar voice, similar laugh, both are evil clowns, both antagonize a town/city and just as insane.
In other languages
|Mauro Ramos||Brazilian Portuguese|
|Francesco De Francesco||Italian|