|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Needed: History is incomplete.
Cotton candy is a form of spun sugar. It commonly appears in pink, and can be typically found at amusement parks.
Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!
Scooby-Doo and the Cyber Chase
Insert details here. (Scooby-Doo and the Cyber Chase)
What's New, Scooby-Doo?
Shaggy & Scooby-Doo Get a Clue!
Scooby-Doo and Guess Who?
Insert details here. (Now You Sia, Now You Don't!)
- Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!
- 108. Foul Play in Funland
- Scooby-Doo and Scrappy-Doo (second series)
- 201(a). Scooby-Nocchio
- DTV4. Scooby-Doo and the Cyber Chase (cyber form)
- What's New, Scooby-Doo?
- Scooby-Doo and Guess Who?
Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated continuity
A boy ate cotton candy at the volleyball tournament.
Shaggy Rogers & Scooby-Doo had to go back to search for clues at Creepy Spooky Terror Land by themselves, which made it easier knowing that there was nachos, only Daphne Blake ordered them not to eat any, so they went to the cotton candy instead.
Sheriff Bronson Stone ordered Deputy Bucky to get some cotton candy, while he waited for he waited for the Crimestopper of the Year to be announced (expecting to win). When Deputy Bucky returned with the cotton candy, he hadn't noticed that it went to the Ghost of Dead Justice.
Be Cool, Scooby-Doo! continuity
Insert details here. (Into the Mouth of Madcap)
- ↑ SDWAY: Foul Play in Funland, season 1, episode 8.
- ↑ WNSD: Uncle Scooby and Antarctica, seaosn 2, episode 12.
- ↑ S&SDGaC: Shaggy and Scooby World, season 2, episode 1.
- ↑ SDMI: Revenge of the Man Crab, season 1, episode 4.
- ↑ SDMI: Menace of the Manticore, season 1, episode 21.
- ↑ SDMI: Dead Justice, season 1, episode 24.