The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Insert details here.
- Rufus T. Dinkley (mentioned)
- Shaggy's gun
- Velma's goggles
- Fred's crutches
- Cliffy's backpack
- Daphne's laptop
- Velma's binoculars
- Daphne's gun
The following credits try to match how they are displayed in the comic as much as possible:
- Another Spooky Safari Brought to You By Those Cranky Codgers: Keith Giffen & J.M. DeMatteis
- Aided Immeasurably By:
- Ron Wagner (p. 1-15) with Andy Owens (p. 1-15) & Jan Duursema with Tom Mandrake (p. 16-22): Artists
- Hi-Fi: Colors
- Travis Lanham: Letters
- Howard Porter: Main Cover Artist
- Cully Hamner: Variant Cover Artist
- Brittany Holzherr: Assoc. Editor
- Marie Javins: Younger Than Springtime
- Based on a Concept By: Jim Lee
- The gang and Daisy left Rufus behind in Brotherly Hate!
- Daisy has a black eye because of the punch Rufus gave her in Brotherly Hate!
- Scrappy and his gang finally find Velma after searching since Fur and Fangs!.
- Daphne and Velma bicker out of friendship, instead of hate.
- This story reinforces that Daphne is leader of the gang, not Fred.
- Shaggy mentions Sarah Connor from the Terminator films.
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- It wasn't mentioned where Daisy got the more casual clothing from.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.