The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Cindy is an anthropomorphic bear, with light brown fur. She wears a flower behind one ear and often carries a parasol.
Insert details here.
Insert details here. (The Swiss Alps and Tokyo, Japan)
Scooby-Doo! Mask of the Blue Falcon
- 104. The Sahara Desert and Scotland (no lines)
- 106. Athens, Greece and the Ozarks
- 108. Spain and the Himalayas
- 112. The Grand Canyon and Ireland
- 204. French Riviera and New Zealand
- 207. Canada and Warsaw, Poland
- 208. Siam and the Moon
- DTV19. Scooby-Doo! Mask of the Blue Falcon (poster)
- Cindy appears the least out of all the other characters throughout the Laff-a-Lympics cartoon. She doesn't even appear in the first episode.
- She has pink fur in the Laff-a-Lympics comics.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.