- This article is about the Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated incarnation of the character. For the Scooby Apocalypse incarnation, look here.
|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
* Physical appearance.
Cassidy Williams is a former member of the original Mystery Incorporated. She was eventually revealed to be Angel Dynamite who was working with Mr. E, seemingly to protect the new Mystery Incorporated.
When she was a teenager, Cassidy had romantic fantasies about Ricky Owens, which she wrote about in her diary. Velma Dinkley is the modern counterpart of Cassidy (at least in terms of their looks and romance with the hippy of the group, as Professor Pericles was the smart one of Cassidy's group).
Insert details here.
Insert details here.
Skills and abilities
As Angel, Cassidy had exceptional martial arts and acrobatics skills. She could throw music disks with dangerous accuracy.
Their search into the pieces of the Planispheric Disk led them into a confrontation with the Freak of Crystal Cove, who had fabricated documents (with help from their traitorous mascot, Professor Pericles) that would hurt them and their families if they didn't leave Crystal Cove forever.
Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated
Because Angel gave away that she knew about events in Crystal Cove twenty years ago that Destroido Corp. covered up completely from the newspapers, and because she produced the diary of Cassidy Williams, Velma accused Angel of secretly being Cassidy Williams herself. Angel admitted this to Velma, but asked that she say nothing until Angel revealed it to the gang herself.
She finally admitted her identity to all of them after helping them fight the Obliteratrix. She also told them how the old Mystery Inc. was forced out of town by threats to them and their loved ones, after they investigated an old Spanish church and found a picture of the Planispheric Disk. She warned them to stop their investigations or the same thing would happen to them, because the Freak of Crystal Cove that threatened them was "still out there."
She stopped working with Mr. E, took back her real name, and got wardrobe change with a shorter haircut.
After the Evil Entity was destroyed during the Nibiru event, it altered the timeline, removing its negative influence. Cassidy was now married to Ricky Owens and joined him in an advertisement for their company, Creationex Corp., which produced clean fusion energy.
- Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated
- 106. The Legend of Alice May (photo)
- 117. Escape from Mystery Manor (flashback)
- 125. Pawn of Shadows (flashback)
- 126. All Fear the Freak (flashback)
- 203. The Night the Clown Cried II - Tears of Doom!
- 205. The Hodag of Horror
- 206. Art of Darkness!
- 209. Grim Judgment (no lines)
- 210. Night Terrors
- 211. The Midnight Zone
- 222. Nightmare in Red (dream, still figure, no lines)
- 226. Come Undone
Additionally her voice can be heard in the following episodes:
- 207. The Gathering Gloom
- Cassidy is the namesake of a scientist mentioned in the Scooby Apocalypse comic story Family Reunion. Although not seen, she is mentioned to have been killed by Rufus T. Dinkley for not doing her job.
- ↑ Pawn of Shadows, season 1, episode 25.
- ↑ All Fear the Freak, season 1, episode 26.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 Escape from Mystery Manor, season 1, episode 17.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Pawn of Shadows, season 1, episode 25.
- ↑ Menace of the Manticore, season 1, episode 21.
- ↑ The Night the Clown Cried II - Tears of Doom!, season 2, episode 3.
- ↑ Art of Darkness!, season 2, episode 6.
- ↑ Grim Judgment, season 2, episode 9.
- ↑ The Midnight Zone, season 2, episode 11.
- ↑ Come Undone, season 2, episode 26.