|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Cartoon Feud is the second half of twenty-fourth episode of the fifth season of Teen Titans Go!, and the second half of the hundred and twenty-eighth overall. It features a crossover with the Teen Titans and Mystery Inc.
Insert details here.
- Teen Titans (single appearance)
- Control Freak (single appearance)
- Frank Welker (only time mentioned)
- Family Feud set
- An alternate universe version of the Teen Titans in the Scooby-Doo! Team-Up story Teen Titans--Ghost, also used the character designs from Teen Titans Go!, although they were not one and the same, as Scooby-Doo! Team-Up was following its own continuity, with Robin having appeared before and after done in the style based on his appearances in The New Scooby-Doo Movies, as well as a subsequent appearance of Starfire resembling more like she does in the DC Comics Universe.
- Mystery Inc., only referred to as the Scooby Gang, are described as cartoon characters, and that Frank Welker voices Fred, which Fred is oblivious to.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- Aside from the fact Mystery Inc. have been brought into the fourth wall breaking world of Teen Titans Go!, the tip of that this couldn't be canon, is the last scene of the revelation that Fred has only been wearing an ascot to hide the Baron attached to his neck. Depending on what the world of Teen Titans Go! is choosing to acknowledge, Fred has been without his ascot in the direct-to-video movies between 1998-2001 and again between 2004-2009, and the What's New, Scooby-Doo? and Shaggy & Scooby-Doo Get a Clue! TV series between 2002-2006 and 2006-2008, respectively.
In other languages
- This episode has yet to be released on DVD or Blu-ray.
- Buy in HD from Amazon.com