- For other incarnations, see Captain Cutler (disambiguation).
|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Captain Cutler's ghost is a ghostly diver in a green diving suit that is covered head to toe in seaweed.
Insert details here.
Powers and Abilities
- Harpoon Gun: Cutler wields a harpoon gun that he can use to fire up to 2 harpoons at his desired target. Cutler had been shown firing harpoons attached to his gun with chains, and free-firing ones that are not attached.
- Superhuman Strength: Cutler is shown to have superhuman strength as demonstrated when he pulled the Mystery Machine toward him with almost no effort, even while it was accelerating at full speed.
- Immunity to Drowining: Cutler is able to stay submerged underwater for long periods of time, possibly due to his diving suit.
Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed
The 10,000 Volt Ghost and Black Knight Ghost stole the costume from the Coolsonian Criminology Museum, and brought it to the Monster Hive, along with the other costumes. Shaggy and Scooby then accidentally brought Cutler's ghost to life along with the Zombie, Miner 49er, and the Tar Monster. As the gang was running from their past enemies, during which Fred Jones grabbed the control panel, Cutler's ghost tried to shoot him with his harpoon, but missed. Cutler's ghost later ambushed the group at their old clubhouse, emerging from the swamp. He shot his harpoon gun at the Mystery Machine and attempted to haul them over, but Fred reversed the Mystery Machine on Cutler, sending him flying back into the swamp water. For some reason, Cutler was not present in the final battle between the gang and all the other monsters. Hovever he was turned back into a costume. Cutler's helmet was salvaged by the Coolsville reporters, who wanted Shaggy to try it on, leading Scooby to momentarily think Cutler's ghost was back.
- He is based on Ghost of Captain Cutler from the Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! episode A Clue for Scooby Doo.