Cobra Kai Season 4 - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
- 1 Premise
- 2 Synopsis
- 3 Characters
- 4 Locations
- 5 Objects
- 6 Vehicles
- 7 Suspects
- 8 Cast
- 9 Songs
- 10 Notes/Trivia
- 11 In other languages
- 12 Home media
- 13 Quotes
- 14 External links
Insert details here.
- Alex (single appearance)
- Ernie (single appearance)
- Jake (single appearance)
- Dennis (single appearance)
- Clyde (single appearance)
- Miscellaneous campers (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)
- Mystery Inc. (mentioned)
- Fred Jones (mentioned)
- Cabin 13 counselor (single appearance)(no lines)(flashback only)
- Golf carts
|Clyde||He wanted to make the camp into an adult spa center.|
|Dennis||He wanted to scare the kids. He even wore his own Toxic Terror costume.|
|Grey as the Toxic Terror||To keep the camp from being turned into a resort.|
|Shaggy, Scooby, Alex, Ernie, Jake and Dennis as the other Toxic Terrors||Once they learned that Grey's motives were noble, they decided to assist her in the hoax.|
|Casey Kasem||Shaggy Rogers|
|Frankie Ryan Manriquez||Ernie|
|Song||Credits||Performed by||Character performance by|
|"Stronger"||Written by Jason Singh & Tim Wild||Taxiride||N/A|
- This is the only What's New, Scooby-Doo? episode not to feature Fred, Daphne, and Velma; Shaggy says they're off solving mysteries elsewhere, making Shaggy and Scooby the only characters to appear in every episode of the series. Coincidentally, the next series, Shaggy & Scooby-Doo Get a Clue!, had Shaggy and Scooby as the main characters, with the former three as semi-recurring guest stars.
- The episode was supposed to have been included on the Scooby-Doo! Camp Scare DVD, but for unknown reasons, it was not.
- The same thing occurred with the Straight Outta Nowhere: Scooby-Doo! Meets Courage the Cowardly Dog as the Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated episode When the Cicada Calls was not included on the DVD and instead were the Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! episode Decoy for a Dognapper, the The Scooby-Doo/Dynomutt Hour episode The Gruesome Game of the Gator Ghoul, and the Scooby's All Star Laff-a-Lympics episode The Chiller Diller Movie Thriller.
- The character model of the supposed first victim of the Toxic Terror was copied from how Shaggy looked in the flashback of A Scooby-Doo Valentine..
- Guest star Tara Lipinski who voiced Grey in this episode later played herself in the Scooby-Doo and Guess Who? episode Scooby on Ice!.
- The character Grey may be named for series regular Grey DeLisle (Daphne Blake), who is absent from this one episode.
- Taylor Lautner's character Dennis dresses up as numerous animals, including a shark. Lautner later played the titular Sharkboy in the movie The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl in 3-D (2005).
- The ending is extremely unusual for the Scoobyverse. After the culprit is unmasked, Shaggy, Scooby, and their auxiliaries do not turn her in, instead becoming her accomplices in her ecoterrorist "mission".
- In 2012, Scholastic published Scooby-Doo! Camp Fear, with comic-book style panels.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- None known.
In other languages
|Greek||Τρόμος στην Κατασκήνωση||Terror at the Camp|
- What's New, Scooby-Doo?: Complete 3rd Season DVD set released by Warner Home Video on January 8, 2008.
- Best of Warner Bros. 50 Cartoon Collection: Scooby-Doo! DVD set released by Warner Home Video on August 13, 2019.
|Previous episode:||Series:||Next episode:|
|A Terrifying Round with a Menacing Metallic Clown||What's New, Scooby-Doo?
|Block-Long Hong Kong Terror|