The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Insert details here.
- Rufus T. Dinkley
- Monsters (no lines)
- Hugo Dinkley (corpse)
- Dr. Mindip Kapoor (corpse)
- William Blake (only time mentioned)(deceased)
- Bud Abbott (first mentioned)(deceased)
- Lou Costello (first mentioned)(deceased)
- Shaggy's gun
- Velma's goggles
- Daphne's gun
- Shaggy's cell phone
- Fred's cell phone
- Rufus's laptop
- Dr. Kapoor's laptop
The following credits try to match how they are displayed in the comic as much as possible:
- Keith Giffen & J.M. DeMatteis: Writers
- Dale Eaglesham (p. 1-12) & Tom Derenick (p. 13-17): Artists
- Hi-Fi: Colors
- Travis Lanham: Letters
- Howard Porter & Hi-Fi: Main Cover
- Nick Bradshaw & Tomeu Morey: Variant Cover
- Brittany Holzherr: Assoc. Editor
- Marie Javins: Commander-in-Chief
- Based on a Concept By: Jim Lee
- The story continues from Family Reunion.
- Hugo Dinkley's corpse was first seen in the previous story.
- Dr. Kapoor's tied up corpse is still in Dinkley Tower, from when Rufus killed him in View from the Tower.
- When Shaggy talks about being in love with Daisy Blake despite her marriage to Rufus, Fred thinks he's talking like the 19th century poet William Blake.
- Daphne refers to Shaggy and Fred as Abbott & Costello, respectively, who were a pair of comedians in the mid 20th century.
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- None known.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.