|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Insert details here.
- Ignorant monster (single appearance)(no lines)(deceased)
- Mysterious kid (single appearance)(deceased)
- Fred Jones (mentioned)
- Mall survivors (no lines)
- Scrappy Gang (mentioned)
- Daisy Dinkley (mentioned)
- Ned Blake (mentioned)
- Grace Kubelsky
- Jack Kubelsky (mentioned)
The following credits try to match how they are displayed in the comic as much as possible:
- By Keith Giffen, J.M. DeMatteis & Pat Olliffe*
- Scott Hanna: Inks
- Hi-Fi: Colors
- Travis Lanham: Letters
- Kelsey Shannon: Cover
- Jonboy: Variant cover
- Liz Erickson: Assistant editor
- Harvey Richards Editor
- Jim Chadwick: Likes to pretend he's editing Batman instead of this
- *It's Only His First Issue As Our Regular Artist and He Already Regrets Working With Giffen & DeMatteis!
- Scrappy-Doo was thought to have died protecting the gang in Haven!
- Shaggy took a job at Complex Alpha in When Shaggy Met Scooby!
- Fred died in Disaster!
- Velma wanted Grace and Jack Kubelsky to think more independently in Afterlives.
- Pat Olliffe was announced as the new regular artist.
- Scrappy-Doo makes amends with Scooby again by admitting he missed him, too.
- The Mystery Machine is absent.
- Henry Hudson Mall has been renamed to the Fred Herman Jones Memorial Mall. The middle name is a reference to his animated incarnation's middle name revealed in Aloha, Scooby-Doo!
- Mears is parody of Sears.
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- Ned Blake is called George.
Scrappy-Doo: You were the only one who treated us with any decency. I've never forgotten that.
Cliffy: Stop it! We shouldn't be fighting! We should all be happy. We're together again!