|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Insert details here.
- Detective Kang (single appearance)
- Harold Ling (single appearance)
- Mei Ling (single appearance)
- Louie Hong Fa (single appearance)
- Dragon (single appearance)(no lines)(Wu and helpers' disguise)
- Wu (single appearance)(no lines)
- Wu's helpers (single appearance)(no lines)
- Hong Kong, China
- Ling Toy Co.
- Peak Mall
- Ling Toys
- World's Largest Escalator
- King's Road
- Harold Ling's boat
- Paris, France (mentioned)
- Cycle rickshaw
|Mei Ling||Revenge on her father for destroying her dream to go on a world tour with her acrobatic group.|
She always appeared shortly after the dragon.
|Louie Hong Fa||He was fired by Harold Ling for his 'wacky' ideas involving stuffed animals that could grow to tremendous sizes.|
|Harold Ling||He said he had no interest in gigantic toys, but he secretly made a website for them and the dragon would make good publicity for his business.|
|Detective Kang||To make a big case he can solve. He also always appeared shortly after the dragon.|
|Wu and his helpers as the Dragon||To steal a rare ring and to stop Shaggy who saw them steal it.|
|Casey Kasem||Shaggy Rogers|
|Mindy Cohn||Velma Dinkley|
|Grey DeLisle||Daphne Blake|
|Greg Ellis||Detective Kang|
|Moira Quirk||Mei Ling|
|Stacy Keach||Harold Ling|
|James Sie||Louie Hong Fa|
|Song||Credits||Performed by||Character performance by|
|"Hong Kong Holiday"||Written by Rich Dickerson and Gigi Meroni||E.G. Daily and Rich Dickerson|
- Fred says that their trip to Hong Kong was much better than their trip to Paris, France which happened a few in Ready to Scare.
- E.G. Daily, co-singer of "Hong Kong Holiday", is better known as voicing cartoon characters such as Tommy Pickles from Nickelodeon's Rugrats, and Buttercup from Cartoon Network's The Powerpuff Girls.
- This episode was included in Cartoon Network's Scooby-Doo! Back to School Marathon (August 10–11, 2013).
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- When the Dragon attacks the third store, a street and some buildings are visible in the background even though it's a mall.
- It is never revealed why Mr. Ling was selling the huge inflating toys or what he was up to.
- How did the acrobats and wu know where shaggy and Scooby where without trackers?
- Velma only mentionS shaggy while explaining, when he also saw wu.
- What's New, Scooby-Doo?: Complete 3rd Season DVD set released by Warner Home Video on January 8, 2008.
Fred: Well you're safe with me. I'm reading this book on Ju-Jitsu. I think it's like Karate but with a lot more yelling.
Fred: Wow. That is big!
|Previous episode:||Series:||Next episode:|
|Camp Comeoniwannascareya||What's New, Scooby-Doo?
|Gentlemen, Start Your Monsters!|