The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Be Quiet Scooby-Doo! is the seventh episode of Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!.
Insert details here.
- Dr. Lang (single appearance)
- Darren (single appearance)
- Frida (single appearance)
- Police officer 1 (single appearance)
- Police officer 2 (single appearance)
|Dr. Lang||To protect the crystal caves.|
|Colson McCready as the Crystal Crawler||He wanted to cut his losses as was trying to close the Crystal Canopy from the public.|
|Frank Welker|| Scooby-Doo|
|Matthew Lillard||Shaggy Rogers|
|Grey Griffin||Daphne Blake|
|Kate Micucci||Velma Dinkley|
|James Patrick Stuart||Colson McCready|
|Gwendoline Yeo||Dr. Lang|
- The title is an allusion to the name of the series it belongs to.
- Scooby-Doo says his catchphrase for the first time, although not in his usual happy self.
- Shaggy breaks the fourth wall when he asks Velma why he was the fool in her imagining sequence.
- The chase song is not in the end credits.
- Disguises: Shaggy and Scooby as mother and baby, respectively.
- Daphneism: Mind reading.
- "Jinkies" count: 1.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- Grammar-wise, the episode title card should say "Be Quiet, Scooby-Doo!".
In other languages
|Greek||Σιωπή, Σκούμπι-Ντου!||Silence, Scooby-Doo!|
|Previous episode:||Series:||Next episode:|
|Trading Chases|| Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!|
List of episodes
|Party Like It's 1899|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.