|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Insert details here.
- Dr. Lang (single appearance)
- Crystal Crawler (single appearance)(no lines)(Colson McCready's disguise)
- Colson McCready (single appearance)
- Darren (single appearance)
- Frida (single appearance)
- Police officer 1 (single appearance)
- Police officer 2 (single appearance)
- Velma's cellphone
- Daphne's map
- Crystal Crawler mask
- Talcum powder
|Dr. Lang||To protect the crystal caves.|
|Colson McCready as the Crystal Crawler||To cut his losses as Dr. Lang was trying to close the Crystal Canopy from the public.|
|Frank Welker|| Scooby-Doo|
|Matthew Lillard||Shaggy Rogers|
|Grey Griffin||Daphne Blake|
|Kate Micucci||Velma Dinkley|
|James Patrick Stuart||Colson McCready|
|Gwendoline Yeo||Dr. Lang|
|Song||Credits||Performed by||Character performance by|
- The title is an allusion to the series name.
- Shaggy breaks the fourth wall when he asks Velma why he was the fool in her imagining sequence.
- Scooby-Doo says his catchphrase for the first time, although not in his usual happy self.
- The chase song is not in the end credits.
- Disguises: Shaggy and Scooby as mother and baby, respectively.
- Daphne Du Jour: Mind reading via crystals.
- "Jinkies" count: 1.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- The title card is missing the comma.
In other languages
|Greek||Σιωπή, Σκούμπι-Ντου!||Silence, Scooby-Doo!|
|Hungarian||Scooby-Doo, dugulj el!||Scooby-Doo, Shut up!|
|Korean||쉿! 조용 스쿠비 두||Be Quiet, Scooby-Doo!|
- Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!: Season 1, Part 1 - Spooky Kooky Fun! DVD set released by Warner Home Video on February 23, 2016.
- Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!: Season One, Part One DVD set released by Warner Home Video on April 4, 2016.
- Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!: Season One, Part One DVD set released by Warner Home Video on May 11, 2016.
|Previous episode:||Series:||Next episode:|
|Trading Chases|| Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!|
|Party Like It's 1899|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.