|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Insert details here.
- Snow monster (single appearance)(no lines)(Heidi Ho Swift's disguise)
- Heidi Ho Swift (single appearance)
- Eric (single appearance)
- Katie (single appearance)
- Carriage driver (single appearance)
- Magician (single appearance)
- Squirrels (single appearance)(no lines)
- Violinist (single appearance)(no lines)
- Clive (single appearance)
- Police officers (single appearance)(no lines)
- Lodge customers (single appearance)(no lines)(flashback only)
- Sunnyside Lodge (main story and flashback)
- Double Black Diamond
- Weather research station (main story and flashback)
- Local Ancient Legends (main story and flashback)
- Mr. Roundy (main story and flashback)
- The Mystery Machine
|Heidi Ho Swift||Told the gang to leave before the snow monster got them.|
|Duncan O'Dell||The research station was blocking the completion of the Double Black Diamond slope.|
|Dr. Kenneth Mason||Revenge for the science board keeping him at the research station.|
|Heidi Ho Swift as the snow monster||To get rid of the tourists and the research station that blocking the completion of the Double Black Diamond slope.|
- The title is an allusion to the series name.
- Disguises: Scooby and Shaggy as singing figure skaters, with the former as a female.
- Running gags: Velma can't keep balanced on the snow.
- Daphne Du Jour: Surprising Fred with a snowball.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- Right before Shaggy and Scooby landed on Fred after falling from the ski lift, the weather was cloudy, but when they landed of him, it was clear weather.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
In other languages
|Polish||Śnieżna zagadka||The Snowy Mystery|
|Korean||눈사람 미스터리||The Snowman Mystery|
- Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!: Season 1, Part 2 - Teamwork Screamwork DVD set released by Warner Home Video on January 16, 2018.
|Previous episode:||Series:||Next episode:|
|Saga of the Swamp Beast|| Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.