|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
- This article is about the level for the GC/PS2/Xbox platforms. For the level on the GBA platform, see Bad Juju in the Bayou (GBA).
Bad Juju in the Bayou is the fourth level in the 2004 video game, Scooby-Doo! Mystery Mayhem, for GameCube, PlayStation, and Xbox.
The gang encounters zombies in a bayou.
Insert details here.
- Billy Bob (single appearance)
- Zombies (single appearance)(no lines)
- Blue Standard Ghosts (no lines)
- Mini Green Ghosts (no lines)
- Large Green Ghosts (no lines)
- Master Sergeant Jeremy Rhodes (single appearance)(redeemed)
- Mercenaries (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)(redeemed)
- Billy Bob's shack
- Billy Bob's farm (mentioned)
- Florida (mentioned)
- ShermanTech headquarters (mentioned)
- Tome of Doom
- Billy Bob's sandwiches
- The Mystery Machine
- Billy Bob's motorcycle
- Army truck
|Master Sergeant Jeremy Rhodes||Acted suspiciously.|
|Billy Bob||He was the only local left in the bayou and was revealed to have the "Tome of Doom" page for zombies all along.|
|Master Sergeant Jeremy Rhodes and mercenaries||To remove zombies from the bayou for Greenwood Development.|
|Scott Innes|| Scooby-Doo|
|Frank Welker||Fred Jones|
|Grey DeLisle||Daphne Blake|
|Mindy Cohn||Velma Dinkley|
|Tom Kenny|| Billy Bob|
|James Taylor|| Master Sergeant Jeremy Rhodes|
- Tire tracks
- A letter
- A book
- A weird device
- Greenwood Development documents
- Sandwhich ingredients
- Hot peppers
Differences between home and handheld consoles
- In the GBA version, the mercenaries and Billy Bob.
- In the ending of the GBA version, Velma places ShermanTech headquarters in Colorado.