|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
|A haunting need for images|
Needed: Main image.
Insert details here.
- Dinosaurs (single appearance)(no lines)(Pete and Pete's disguises)
- Pete and Pete (single appearance)
- Kids (single appearance)(no lines)
- Michelle (single appearance)(no lines)
- Ranger (single appearance)(no lines)
- The Mystery Machine
- Big Bob McAllister's car
|Dr. Josephine Tuttle||She said the whole mountain should be a big paleontological park.|
|Pete and Pete||Mystery Inc. thought they were odd.|
|Big Bob McAllister||He wanted to buy Weird Al's land.|
|Pete and Pete as the Dinosaurs||To steal fossils.|
|Frank Welker|| Scooby-Doo|
|Matthew Lillard||Shaggy Rogers|
|Grey Griffin|| Daphne Blake|
Dr. Josephine Tuttle
|Kate Micucci||Velma Dinkley|
|Weird Al Yankovic||Himself|
|Kevin Michael Richardson|| Big Bob McAllister|
- Shaggy announces the celebrity guest in the title card.
- Weird Al previously played himself in the Scooby-Doo segment of the Batman: The Brave and the Bold episode Bat-Mite Presents: Batman's Strangest Cases!
- When Shaggy plays southpaw, he performs "Flight of the Bumblebee".
- Weird Al Yankovic sings an adaptation of the folk song "Hush Little Baby".
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- The Dinosaur's size should not fit the Mystery Machine and can have a huge problems fitting the back.
Weird Al Yankovic: Give it a go Scooby. (Scooby plays the squeezebox badly) OK, so you've got dog fingers.
Weird Al Yankovic: (Singing to the tune of "Hush Little Baby", accompanied by his accordion)