|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Needed: Synopsis (not copied from Wikipedia).
- This article is about the film. For other uses, see Aloha, Scooby-Doo! (disambiguation).
The gang get an all-expense paid trip to Hawaii, thanks to Daphne's new fashion designs for Goha Aloha. But their vacation is cut short when they find the local surfing contest attacked by the vengeful Wiki-Tiki and its little tiki-minions.
Insert details here.
- Little Jim (single appearance)
- Mayor Molly Quinn (single appearance)
- Jared Moon (single appearance)
- Ruben Laluna (single appearance)
- Auntie Mahina (single appearance)
- Snookie Waeawa (single appearance)
- Manu Tuiama (single appearance)
- Wiki-Tiki (single appearance)(Manu Tuiama's disguise)
- Tiny Tikis (single appearance)(robot)
- Miscellaneous surfers (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)
- Miscellaneous inslanders (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)
- Miscellaneous tourists (single appearance)(no lines)
- Nene (single appearance)(no lines)
- Gecko (single appearance)(no lines)
- Dylan (only time mentioned)
- Auntie Jade (only time mentioned)
- Conquistadors (single appearance)(no lines)(flashback only)(deceased)
- Wild pig (single appearance)(no lines)
- Bill (only time mentioned)
- Angry lizard (single appearance)(no lines)
- Julian Libris (final appearance)(no lines)(cameo)
- Spider (single appearance)(no lines)
- Bats (single appearance)(no lines)
- Snakes (single appearance)(no lines)
- Kansas (mentioned)
- Manu Tuiama's surfboard
- Little Jim's coconut
- Little Jim's pineapple
- Snookie Waeawa's transistor radio
- Little Jim's banana
- Fred's hang glider
- Scooby and Shaggy's hang glider
- Velma's camera
- Daphne's camera
- Velma's laptop
- Velma's Hanahuna Guide
- Shaggy's hot sauce
- Jared Moon's tiki charms
- Boy's lollipop
- Surf Rider magazine (mentioned)
- Mount Pulanana (dessert)
- Coconut Beach Condominiums model (destroyed)
- Fred's binoculars
- Shaggy's guitar
- Daphne's handbag
- Rope bridge
- Daphne's dental floss
- Daphne's compact
- Auntie Mahina's macadamia nut pie (mentioned)
- "Vote Molly" buttons
- Fred's flashlight
- Daphne's flashlight
- Velma's flashlight
- Shaggy's flashlight
- Human skeleton
- Scooby Snacks box
- Velma's glasses
- Velma's backpack
- Macadamia nuts
- Gang's rental car
- Miscellaneous cars
- Jared Moon's van
- El Guerrero (flashback only)
- News van
- Macadmia nut van
|Jared Moon||He made money off of tiki charms during the Wiki-Tiki crisis.|
|Ruben Laluna||He wanted to build a new resort which will bring more non-natives to the island.|
|Manu Tuiama||He was angry that the surfing contest was open for mainlanders.|
|Little Jim||He was also angry that the surfing contest was open for mainlanders.|
|Auntie Mahina||Alluded to being dark and foreboding.|
|Mayor Molly Quinn||Despite the attacks of the Wiki-Tiki she won't cancel the Surfing Contest.|
| Manu Tuiama as the Wiki-Tiki|
Snookie Waeawa controlled the Tiny Tikis
|To get real estate.|
|Frank Welker|| Scooby-Doo|
|Casey Kasem||Shaggy Rogers|
|Grey DeLisle|| Daphne Blake|
Local woman 2
|Mindy Cohn||Velma Dinkley|
|Ray Bumatai||Little Jim|
|Tia Carrere|| Snookie Waeawa|
Local woman 1
|Teri Garr||Mayor Molly Quinn|
|Mario Lopez|| Manu Tuiama|
|Adam West||Jared Moon|
|Tom Kenny|| Ruben Laluna|
|Dee Bradley Baker|| Tiny Tikis|
Surfer on bike
California surfer dude
Local guy 1
|"That's the Way the Islands Say Aloha"||Written by Thomas Chase Jones||Don Ho|
|"Wiki Tiki Land Surfin"||Thomas Chase Jones|
|"Surfin' With Wiki"||Written by Thomas Chase Jones and Tim Torrance||Dick Dale|
|"Aloha, Scooby-Doo!"||Written by Thomas Chase Jones and Dan Sawyer||Tia Carrere|
- Julian Libris from the What's New, Scooby-Doo? episode The San Franpsycho, can be seen in one scene riding his tour bike, leaving Hanahuna.
- The opening song was sung by the famous Hawaiian singer, Don Ho. Dick Dale also sung for the movie, and was credited as a "special music guest" with Ho.
- Even though the movie was released in 2005, it has a copyright year of 2004.
- This was one of Ray Bumatai's final roles.
- While the Mystery Machine doesn't appear, the gang's rental has the same colour scheme.
- Two of the tourists buying from Jared Moon resemble Fritz and Helga from the What's New, Scooby-Doo? episode She Sees Sea Monsters by the Sea Shore, but the former has gray hair instead of black and the latter isn't wearing her glasses.
- Here it is mentioned that the middle name of Fred is Herman.
- Disguises: Scooby as a hula dancer; Shaggy as Hawaiian musician.
- Scooby Snacks bribe: 1.
- "Zoinks" count:
- "Jeepers" count:
- "Jinkies" count:
- The skeleton that Shaggy and Scooby see in the Wiki Tiki's lair has the same clothing as Gilligan from the TV series Gilligan's Island.
- One of the policemen who arrests Manu resembles Jack Lord, who starred in the TV series Hawaii Five-O.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- The first shot of one of the tourists telling Ruben why it's a good time to leave, the writing on the left side of Laluna Real Estate is backwards.
- The large boulders that knock the Wiki-Tiki down during the scene where Shaggy and Scooby act as bait suddenly disappear.
- During the scene where Fred, Daphne and Velma supposedly knock the Wiki-Tiki down into the lava, as they approach Shaggy and Scooby, Scooby has two heads for a few frames.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- Fred doesn't know how to land his hang glider, despite entering in a hang gliding contest in the The Scooby-Doo Show episode Hang in There, Scooby-Doo.
- It's really dangerous to just go hang gliding without wearing the safety gear first.
- Shaggy doesn't know what poi is, despite eating it in the Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! episode A Tiki Scare is No Fair.
- Auntie's Place doesn't seem to have anything to do with Auntie Mahina. It may relate to an Auntie Jade at one of the poi joint as the refrigerator has a child's drawing to Auntie Jade. Either that or there's three different "aunties."
- The refrigerator also has a drawing with Dylan signed on it, but it's unknown if it has any connection to Dylan's Fix It Shop.
- Ruben's company is called Laluna Real Estate, Laluna Realties, and Laluna Realty.
- When the Wiki-Tiki jumps toward the gang after they attempt to follow Snookie, Shaggy is missing right before Fred says "or not".
- Frank Welker is credited as interviewer, who appeared on the short, An Evening with the Scooby-Doo Gang, which was included as a bonus feature on the Aloha, Scooby-Doo! DVD.
In other languages
|Greek||Ο Scooby-Doo! στη Χαβάη||Scooby-Doo! in Hawaii|
|Portuguese (Brazil)||Oi, Scooby-Doo||Hi, Scooby-Doo|
|Portuguese (Portugal)||Bem Vindo, Scooby-Doo!||Welcome, Scooby-Doo!|
|Russian||Привет, Скуби-Ду||Hello, Scooby-Doo!|
|Spanish (Latin America)|| Aloha, Scooby-Doo! (DVD)|
Hola, Scooby-Doo! (movie)
|Spanish (Spain)||Hola, Scooby-Doo!||Hello, Scooby-Doo!|
|Ukrainian||Алоха, Скубі Ду!||Aloha, Scooby Doo!|
- Aloha, Scooby-Doo! VHS released by Warner Home Video on February 8, 2005.
- Aloha, Scooby-Doo! DVD released by Warner Home Video on February 8, 2005.
- Aloha, Scooby-Doo! Blu-ray Disc released by Warner Home Video on April 5, 2011.
Shaggy: Look, Scoob! (wiggles his toes) I'm hanging ten!