The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Insert details here.
- Sea creatures (single appearance)(no lines)(Thorn and Dahlia's disguises)
- Thorn (single appearance)
- Dahlia (single appearance)
- Hazeltine (single appearance)
- Hazeltine's father (single appearance)
- Hazeltine's mother (single appearance)
- Dolphins (single appearance)(no lines)
- Chef (single appearance)
- Cooks (single appearance)(no lines)
- Scott McDoon's parrot (single appearance)
- Octopus (single appearance)(no lines)
|Scott McDoon||The stress of being a captain at sea was making him act like a pirate.|
|Wendy Palloy||She acted spooky, warning people away from Bribary Bay.|
|Thorn and Dahlia as the sea creatures||They wanted the sunken treasures below Bribary Bay, and joined the Casey as it was the only ship allowed to cross it.|
|Song||Credits||Performed by||Character performance by|
|"I'm Done"||Written by Andy Sturmer||Mark Martel||N/A|
- The title is a play on "All hands on deck."
- The sea creatures bear a striking resemblance to the Beast of Bottomless Lake, from the The Scooby-Doo Show episode The Beast is Awake in Bottomless Lake.
- It is never revealed why Velma is afraid of the water, because Freddy wouldn't let her explain when she had the chance.
- Daphne Du Jour: She has bad blood with dolphins, because she never paid them back the money she owed them. She also is revealed to be at odds with other sea creatures.
- The title is a play on the term "All hands on deck", which means every member of the crew are needed to operate the ship. It is often a call made when there is an emergency on board.
- The S.S. Casey is a tribute to Casey Kasem, Shaggy's original voice actor, who died on June 15, 2014.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- None known.
In other languages
|Greek||Όλοι στο Κατάστρωμα||Everyone on the Deck|
|Korean||바닷속 미스터리||Mysteries under the sea|
- Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!: Season 1, Part 1 - Spooky Kooky Fun! DVD set released by Warner Home Video on February 23, 2016.
- Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!: Season One, Part One DVD set released by Warner Home Video on April 4, 2016.
- Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!: Season One, Part Two DVD set released by Warner Home Video on May 11, 2016.
Velma: Ha! Statistics. You're in my house now, son.
|Previous episode:||Series:||Next episode:|
|Game of Chicken|| Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.